shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
I am in the process of trying to find the perfect wedding shoes! I haven''t decided what color I want for sure, my wedding colors are chocolate Brown, Taupe and flowers are going to be in Orange (fall colors). I either want some bling wedding shoes in an ivory color or some really cute chocolate brown shoes to match the bridesmaid dresses... Please help me in finding the perfect shoes! Here is a pic of my dress.

psbddressshoe.jpg

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
Here is the details on the dress just in case that helps.

BDdress12psshoe.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
We''d need some more details such as shoe size, heel hight, pointy toe? peep toe? leather or satin? type of heel, like wedge or stiletto?

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
Sorry about that, it might help with some more details! :)

I wear a 7 1/2 shoe size, I am thinking a 3" or 4" heel height, I am only 5''1" so I want to be a little taller!!! I am thinking more of a peep toe or strappy, something sexy is what I am looking for. Stiletto heel, I am open to leather or satin.

Thanks!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I love these shoes!
30.gif
But they may not be "sexy". When I think sexy, I think d''orsay, so one of these might be a better option

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, katamari, the first ones are really cute!

What do you girls think of these? Either in the Ivory or Chocolate brown, I can''t get a picture of them in brown but you can get an idea from the black ones.

761.jpg

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
Here are the black ones.. which I would want brown instead..

762.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is your budget?

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
Freke, I don''t really have one... Of course if I can find a pair I love and they are cheap, then I am all for it, but if I find a great pair of shoes I am willing to pay for them! I only get married once!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results