shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Shoes!!!! AHHHH!!! (Mini Freak Out!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! I found the most amazing shoes this weekend, while walking thru Neimans with the fam. I was literally in the middle of a conversation, and my mom said I just veered off once I saw them.
30.gif

Anyway, C asked me to email a picture to him. Apparently he forwarded it onto FMIL, and she just called telling me how absolutely gorgeous they were and then offered to give them to me for my birthday!!!!!
23.gif
AHHHHHH!!!

(sorry for the crappy picture, they haven't even been put on the web yet!!!)

I'm literally FREAKING out!!!!
cheerleader1.gif
runaround1.gif

Here they are, Christian Louboutin!!!!
woohoo.gif

wedding shoes72509.jpg

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
DAYUM!!!!! Those are some seriously hot shoes... You''re so lucky!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Love them!
36.gif
I''ve been eyeballing those in green.... sigh.... They look fab in white!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOO!!!! Those are some serious shoes. How awesome that FMIL is gonna get them for you! I think my wedding shoes are the knockoffs of those, hahaha!!
36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
They''re fabulous, meresal! Yay for FMIL - How wonderful of her. You are so lucky!!

QueenG

Shiny_Rock
They are gorgeous! I bought the d'orsay version in midnight blue for my wedding. Be sure to snatch those up quickly! Congrats on finidng your perfect shoe!

P.S. Can I have your mother-in-law? :) :)

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
Meresal! How generous of your FMIL to buy them for you!

I so wish I could wear heels to my wedding.
15.gif
I''ll just live vicariously through all of you on PS with fabulous wedding shoes!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG Meresal!!!! I''m so excited for you!!! They are GORGEOUS!!!!! Perfect wedding shoes!!!!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I
30.gif
that style! I actually saw some online in different colors and thought they would be the absolute perfect wedding shoes. I''m so glad they have them in white! They''re gorgeous. (and I''m so jealous that you have CLs!)

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, Meresal.

If you''d like to stare at them in multiple views: saks

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
SO CUTE!!!!!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! they are awesome! and your MIL offered to buy them for you???? WHOLY CRAP! that is amazing!
yay for you!

WOW ! Im really happy for you!~ yay
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Oh SOOO jealous! Those shoes are fabulous!!
30.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Thanks girls! I really love them and they are exactly what I was thinking of. It's almost like they found me. FI's mom is a great person. We have had our differences, but with the wedding planning she has become so excited about everything. She sent me a card in the mail, that said "5 month's away. It will be here before we know it!! Love, Mom"
23.gif
Things have really made a turn for the better, all around!

Right after I posted this I got a basket of flowers with balloons and a stuffed animal the FI had delivered to my office. All the excitement induced a mini anxiety attack. I guess happiness overload.
20.gif

I started thinking about whether I really needed to be given a gift so extravagant, which led to obsessing about other crap... kinda scary, because I used to have them alot, but this is the first one I've had in over a year. Just need to get better control of the emotions. With 5 months left, now is definitely not the time for these things to come back.

FMIL called to say that being in a special Neimans club, she gets gift cards to keep shopping there, and has one for $150 towards the shoe dept that has to be used next weekend. That made me feel better.

Time to start searching the net for cute outfits that people have worn ivory satin shoes with!! LOL!! I'm going to have to convince myself I will have plenty of opportunities to wear these after the wedding
31.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Eek!!! Now THAT''s a pair of shoes!!! I love them!

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Those shoes are FANTABULOUS! Congrats!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love your shoes! You are a lucky, lucky girl. They are going to be perfect.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Woo HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louboutins
36.gif
30.gif
they''re gorgeous, yay for FMIL
21.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOOH I am so jealous! Those shoes in green were my dream wedding shoes! That''s awesome that you found them!

Thomperchik

Shiny_Rock
HOTNESS!!!!!!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
LUCKY! Those are delish
30.gif

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
ho.ly.crap.

those are MAGNIFICENT!!! you are going to be one seriously smokin bride!!!!

I echo everyone who wants your future mother-in-law...my FMIL (as I''ve mentioned before) doesn''t really believe in birthday gifts, and thought I was a spoiled brat for being upset about not being able to have dinner with my parents on my birthday because my now-FI''s move took longer than expected...on my birthday
10.gif

wear them in great health and happiness (if I were you, I''d wear them ALL the time, not just for my wedding...like...when I''m ironing!...even though I don''t iron...hmmmm just ignore me...)

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
They''re so beautiful and so much fun! I actually saw the same shoes at Neimans this weekend when shopping with MY FMIL and thought they''d make great wedding shoes!

Lynny0780

Rough_Rock
ohhh th are cute! i was at neimans yesterday looking at shoes and they didnt have those!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Those are gorgeous!! That''s so exciting that you are getting them!! yay!!!!!!
36.gif

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
OMG your FMIL ROCKS! I LOVE the shoes...Neiman''s can be a dangerous place, that is how I ended up with my wedding Manolo''s...I firmly believe that for your wedding, you MUST have fabulous shoes!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww, I love them, fabulous!!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
wowoowowow
stunning!

they look crazy hard to walk in!!!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OMG those are just TDF!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results