shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Recption

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
I''m so very excited a good friend on mine got married in November overseas and her reception is on Saturday... I''m so very excited to be going, she no longer lives close so I don''t get to see her very often...

I get to buy a new outfit and shoes!!! YEY!!!

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
Ooo that''s exciting! Always love shopping for new stuff - do you have any ideas yet on what youre going to wear? Post pics if you have any!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
That IS exciting IloveSpinel
36.gif
i have a friend getting married soon and i cant wait to go, it''ll be the first wedding of someone im close to ya know?
9.gif
plus its going to be a blast
31.gif

And i CANT WAIT to buy an outfit for it! weddings are always to lovely to shop for, you get to be your glam self
30.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Exciting!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Man, what it up with people talking about buying shoes today?! It must be a sign...

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
yeah, to bad I can''t find anything I want... and it''s to late to purchase anything online and get it here by Friday, as the event is on Saturday. and there is nothing in my small town...
7.gif
I will continue to look but nothing is popping out... I really want to go for something purple... i always do black! and i want to change it up...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results