shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Reception Tables

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock

I know this post may be a bit premature... but, I was wondering if anyone has done or thought of doing mostly tables at the reception of say, 8, and then a few tables of 10 or 12? The reason I ask is because our whole setup was based on 140 guests and of our 160 invites, I have not heard of a regret. That said, invites have yet to go out but it just seems that everyone is coming! That is great news, however if we have to add another table of 8, that means another $110 centerpiece, another $50 tablecloth, etc. which is going to add up. So, I was thinking of maybe making a few tables of 10 to change things up and save some $.

And for fun, the pic of a place setting from our mock up!

our table smaller.jpg

AprilD

Shiny_Rock
My personal opinion would be why not? I have been to plenty of weddings that have had different number of tables .. that would be a GREAT way to save a couple hundred dollars!

However, I am not a wedding expert so I have NO idea if this is some sort of rule that you dont do this.
1.gif

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
We had tables with different numbers of people, mainly becasue the venue had several different table shapes that I had to deal with. As long as everyone has enough room to eat, I wouldn''t think it''d be a problem at all, and I don''t think the guests would even notice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results