shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding program style?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zekele

Rough_Rock
I''m trying to decide on a style of program for my 12/31/06 (eek, it''s only 30 days away!!) wedding. We are having a ceremony outdoors at a country club in Arizona at noon, so it is a bit more casual than an evening event. Our colors are red and silver. I really like this program, with the tiered layer format:
program_layer.jpg

...but I feel like it might be too "formal" for an afternoon wedding? I don''t know. I also like this option (but you''ll have to imagine it in red, tied with white sheer ribbon):
program_booklet.jpg

What do you think? Other wedding program ideas are also welcome. What did your wedding programs look like (if you had them)?

Thanks! :)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine were similar to your option one with only one page (well, with an overlay of vellum as well). I like the size. Easy to hold, a little different.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
While I like them both, I have to say I''m partial to the first one posted because they resemble mine! I had an afternoon outdoor ceremony/reception in the fall just outside of chicago and our programs were very similar to the first example you posted. I loved our programs...I incorporated a special couple of sentences about each member of our wedding party on the back side of the programs, i.e. how we met (or how DH and he met), why that person was special to either of us, etc. They went over very well, and doubled as fans for some guests!

zekele

Rough_Rock
aww that''s really cool, monarch64! We are planning on including similar info about our wedding party, acknowledgements, etc :). Thanks for your input! Incidentally I live in Chicago as well, though I am originally from Arizona and my parents still live there, so that''s where we are having the wedding :)

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
i like the 1st one too...i think it will be fine for an afternoon wedding

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
i think the first one is so cute! Definately perfect for an afternoon wedding. I had a red wedding as well! SO great color choice.

Here is the pic of my program. I made them in publisher and had kinkos print and cut them. I combined the cd favor and program into one!

msflutterprogram.jpg

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
MsFlutter''s programs are my all-time favorites!

My wedding was outdoors at a winery in late September. It tends to get rather warm in the area, so I wanted to use a fan. It may not work for your situation, but just wanted to share!

cgrrlprogramfan.jpg

zekele

Rough_Rock
msflutter, your programs are too cool! Wow! I don't suppose I could commission you to do mine? ;-)

and chargergrrl I love the fan idea :). Y'all are so creative!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I like the first one more, and I think that they''d be fine for a daytime wedding.

ChargerGrrl, we''re getting married outside in May, in VA, and I''ve been thinking about program fans too. How did you attach them? Did you do it yourself, or have someone else do it? If you did it yourself, was it difficult? Thanks.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results