shape
carat
color
clarity

wedding planner/event designer?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
i am starting to wonder if it''s worth it to get one. I was referred to one who is very familiar with my reception site, and have seen the work she''s done, and it''s gorgeous. i never explored it b/c i thought it''d cost a fortune and i''m on a budget.

having talked to her, she says she has no fee, just the labor/goods cost which I would have incurred anyway if i''d done it on my own (florist, hire chairs,etc).
I''m still skeptical though, but of course her pitch sounds great--takes care of everything and there on the day to make sure things flow.

anyway have experience with this..are there hidden costs? i feel like i''m taking the lazy way out..

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Soooo... how does she make money then? Is it that she gets stuff at a discount and keeps teh difference? If that were the case... wow! It sounds great! But at the moment, it does sound worryingly too good to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results