shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Pics..finally

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I always love seeing wedding pics on PS. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. You looked so pretty! I love your dress and your step daughter is a sweetie. Did she fall over at some point? I noticed the bandaid on her knee, little love!

The cake was fab! Isn''t it a blessing when a family member can do something like that for you. You said the only drama was your flowers? What happened?

Look at me needing all the info! Congratulations on having a wonderful day, gorgeous DH and beautiful little girl!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! You looked amazing, everything looked casually elegant, and your step daughter is adorable!!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
So lovely
30.gif

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2010 8:41:49 PM
Author: Maisie
I always love seeing wedding pics on PS. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. You looked so pretty! I love your dress and your step daughter is a sweetie. Did she fall over at some point? I noticed the bandaid on her knee, little love!

The cake was fab! Isn''t it a blessing when a family member can do something like that for you. You said the only drama was your flowers? What happened?

Look at me needing all the info! Congratulations on having a wonderful day, gorgeous DH and beautiful little girl!
thanks everyone!!

Maise... the flowers were supposed to be light pink garden roses... they were almost red..i was not happy!

my little SD fell about a week before the wedding and really skinned her knee -poor little thing!

it was a really simple stress free day... exactly what we wanted
emsmile.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pictures! I love a garden wedding. Thanks for sharing!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful wedding! Everything looked so elegant and lovely, and I LOVE the song that you walked down the aisle to! Congrats!

BTW- you are absolutely gorgeous!! you looked great in your dress!

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
It looks like it was a lovely day!!!! Super duper congrats :)

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
oh how elegant! i love the birdcage on the wish table. you and i have similar taste. thanks for sharing!

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2010 9:34:23 AM
Author: Tuckins1
What a beautiful wedding! Everything looked so elegant and lovely, and I LOVE the song that you walked down the aisle to! Congrats!

BTW- you are absolutely gorgeous!! you looked great in your dress!
hahaha.. thank you!!! i wish i felt the same way! i kept stepping on the dress and pulling it down. my ginormous boobs were almost making an apperance! oh well! i am sure that DH had a thrill!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for coming back to share your photos! It looks like you had such a great day filled with love and family. Everything looks so easy-breezy and light filled. You looked beautiful.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2010 8:43:03 AM
Author: cbs102

Date: 1/16/2010 8:41:49 PM
Author: Maisie

thanks everyone!!

Maise... the flowers were supposed to be light pink garden roses... they were almost red..i was not happy!

my little SD fell about a week before the wedding and really skinned her knee -poor little thing!

it was a really simple stress free day... exactly what we wanted
emsmile.gif
I''m sorry your flowers weren''t what you expected but they were still pretty. Poor little girl for skinning her knee. I think kids run round way too fast!
9.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
You looked fantastic, cbs102!!! What a beautiful wedding!! Congrats on getting hitched!!!!!! May you have a long and happy life together!!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
You looked beautiful, CBS! What a lovely wedding day. I have a soft spot for small weddings because I had one too. FWIW, I think your bouquet was really gorgeous. I love the shade of pink they used. It really pops against your white gown.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, CBS! Your wedding looked absolutely lovely! Your SD is adorable - I love the photos of the two of you under your veil and the pic of the your family of three.

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
thank you all so much for the kind comments! it was a great day.. i think that SD stole the show
emwink.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
You looked lovely on your wedding day, cbs! You and your DH are such a cute couple. Best wishes to you and your new family!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Cbs! What a gorgeous family you are. It looked like a beautiful day!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! You looked great and I loved looking through your pics!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE your dress, and you SD is too cute! Sorry you were displeased with your bouquet...but just in case you''ve been holding out on lovin'' it all this time until you got my approval, I think it''s gorgeous.
9.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations everything looked fantastic!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Hi love!!
35.gif

I'm so glad you came back and posted these. I never know when you will grace us with your presence and I'm always so excited when you do!

You wedding day looked beautiful and your family is gorgeous! Congratulations lady! I'm so happy for you, and your SD is a doll!

ETA: I hope that everything else is going well. I think about you often.
4.gif

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 10:25:21 AM
Author: meresal
Hi love!!
35.gif

I''m so glad you came back and posted these. I never know when you will grace us with your presence and I''m always so excited when you do!

You wedding day looked beautiful and your family is gorgeous! Congratulations lady! I''m so happy for you, and your SD is a doll!

ETA: I hope that everything else is going well. I think about you often.
4.gif
MER! i am so happy to hear from you as well!!! i started a new job and i have been extra busy so i never make it on anymore! CONGRATS on the baby!!!!!!!! that is such wonderful news! things are great...married life is pretty awesome..... so glad that you wrote!!! i think about you often too!
emsmile.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh everything looks just beautiful!! Thank you so much for posting these!
36.gif

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 8:55:20 AM
Author: doodle
LOVE your dress, and you SD is too cute! Sorry you were displeased with your bouquet...but just in case you''ve been holding out on lovin'' it all this time until you got my approval, I think it''s gorgeous.
9.gif
hahahahahhahahaha.. NOW i love it :)
it was just not what i asked for. the long and the short of it was the AM that we picked it up she gave us 5 garden roses tied with a ribbon.,.... my best jersey girl went back in... pulled flowers out of the case and demanded that she at least attempt to give me what i wanted.. and that is what i turned up with... eh in the scheme of things- it was not a big deal..

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
lovely wedding! congratulations
36.gif

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Your photographer ROCKS! I have lots of favorite pictures. Everything looked fantastic. The two of you are a great looking couple and you look great together (all 3 of you actually).

Congratulations!

Treefrog

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 1:01:12 PM
Author: treefrog
Your photographer ROCKS! I have lots of favorite pictures. Everything looked fantastic. The two of you are a great looking couple and you look great together (all 3 of you actually).

Congratulations!

Treefrog
Yep, Scott Church is A-mazing to work with . i love everything about him and the best part was that he had a laptop set up and was uploading the pictures as he took them. all the guests were watching a slide show of the wedding. when he left he gave me a disc of all the pics.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Love the pics!! Especially the one with you and your flower girl under the veil! So cute!!

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 6:03:08 PM
Author: Rock_of_Love
Love the pics!! Especially the one with you and your flower girl under the veil! So cute!!
thank you! she actually just asked me the other day if we can blow it up and hang it in her room... so cute!

OcMrsB

Rough_Rock
LOVELY!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results