shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Photo books?

4ever

Ideal_Rock
We're starting to look at ordering a wedding photobook for ourselves and a copy each for our parents. Our photographer does these but we can't afford to be forking out 2k for a photo album, even if it is fantastically beautiful.

I'm wondering if anyone has some really solid recommendations for what company to use?

I've been looking at Adoramapix and Photobook New Zealand (same as photobook America) and there is a quite a difference in price and style between the two and I can't decide who to use. Suggestions?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've heard Mpix is good, but (and this could completely be a comment on my skills and not the website) I couldn't get it to work the way I wanted to. But I know others have been very happy with them and their pricing is good. I ordered all my reprints of my wedding photos from them and the quality on those was fabulous.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Adoramapix does excellent work, their program is all web-based and very easy to use, and the product is excellent quality.

I'm on a bit of a creativity block right now, so our wedding album is sitting there half-finished with them, but I can't tell you how much I loved the album I made my mom and how impressed I was with the quality when I got to see the finished product!

Every MPix product I've received has been excellent quality, but I have not done albums with them because the last time I was looking to make an album, you had to download their editing software to your computer and my netbook just didn't have the space for it, so I went with a web-based product.

Hope that helps! (AND GIVE US PICTURES, FUTURE GIRL!!!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results