shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Music Suggestions.....?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
Hey ladies!

It''s been a LONG while since i''ve posted but i''ve been incredibly busy with school, wedding, and buying a house!!! Holy cow! Those are 3 separate jobs and somehow i''m sorta getting through it! Anyway, we are having an awesome live band but I really want to have a playlist on my ipod so when the band is on their break they can plug it in and let the songs play. We aren''t really into rap or punk rock. Mostly Old country, new country, and Texas country, and of course some of the typical wedding songs. Anyone have any suggestions?? I''ve been researching but most i''ve seen are rap and pop etc.

Thanks in advance!!!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
I don't know much about country music.

what you can do is google all your favorite country start and pick one song from each. or google "country wedding songs"?

UnderBlue

Shiny_Rock
Here are some from my list:
Three Dog Night-Joy To the World
Ben taylor - you must've fallen
faith hill - if my heart had wings
shania twain - you win my love
shania twain - party for two (bit risque I guess)
tim mcgraw - i like it, i love it
kelly willis - nobody wants to go to the moon anymore
kelly willis - i must be lucky
tift merritt - ain't looking closely
ben taylor - wilderness
steppen wolf - magic carpet ride
brooks & dunn - boot scottin' boogie
tim mcgraw - something like that

Most of those are country or folksy. I can't believe I don't have Dixie Chicks on there, they have some songs too obviously.

ETA: If you have iTunes start with an artist you like and it'll suggest other artists and you can build from there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results