shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding is Saturday, need DUST!

pinki

Shiny_Rock
So the last minute preparations are in process, and I just need a huge amount of DUST from you ladies! It''s been absolutely pouring for the last two nights with horrible thunderstorms and it''s not supposed to stop until next week! Let''s hope it decides to hold out long enough on Saturday so we can get some photos...

Thanks to everyone for your planning help over the last year. I didn''t post a ton but I''ve been on here every day reading about everyone else''s weddings and it was a HUGE help. This website was more help than any other bridal website.

I''ll be back after the wedding with pics!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
****DUST DUST DUST**** that your wedding is as you planned and dreamt!

A little bit of rain on your wedding day is GOOD LUCK, but let''s hope the torrential downpours we''ve been having stop early Saturday morning so you can have the most beautiful day evaaaahhh! No matter the weather, you will be a gorgeous bride!!!!

Cheers and Dust to you!

pinki

Shiny_Rock
Thanks LuckyShe! C''mon Dust!!!

Future Mrs. Sterling...that''s just what they tell brides so they don''t freak out when it rains on their wedding day! Hahaha, fortunately nothing will be outside except pics so even if it rains we''ll be fine. I can''t wait to see you there!!! Bring your dancin'' shoes!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
You''re almost there! Hope you hape a fantastic wedding day.

Treefrog

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Hope you had an amazing day!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results