shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Invitations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

morgilla

Rough_Rock
I''m on the hunt for a black (I know it sounds odd) wedding invitation with white/silver writting. Does anyone know where I can find something like this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks much!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Why don't you try places that will custom make this for you, like a stationery store. In my neighborhood I have a place called "Yes, I Do!"

http://www.yesido.net/home.htm

They can make it customized for you, of course depending on your budget, it can be as much as $3000 to as low as probably $500 or so (talk to them, it could be less). They are pricey, but I have a feeling most stationery stores with printing capability can make these customized will give you higher prices for such a rare find...

Good luck and I can personally vouch for their work. Got some cards printed up from them for a party, and they are FABULOUS, just a bit pricey...

cmcwill

Shiny_Rock
Have you tried www.notfromabox.com? they have great stuff and are known for affordable custom work.

Colleen

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Try myjeanm.com. They offer a large selections of paper and ribbon colors that you can mix and match. They have samples of black and white invitations on most of their invitation styles.

morgilla

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I found a place this past weekend with great black and white invitations. It is www.marilynskeepsakes.com if anyone else is looking for the same thing.

Thanks Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results