shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Inspiration Board

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
So I finally quit my job since I got a new job!!!! And I am soooooo relieved and can now actually focus on wedding planning! The white dresses in the board are my actual dresses. Since we're having an afternoon reception, I figured I'd go ahead and have a party dress for the rest of the day after the reception and ceremony. We're planning on having just close friends and family to celebrate the rest of the evening with after the formal/informal reception ends. We'd be off to dinner and dancing with just a handful of people instead of the whole guest list of friends my mom wants to invite from all over. Anywho, these are the colors for our wedding and the bm dresses on the board are some of the ideas I would like to go with. Some of the pictures on the board are from other ladies weddings which I would love to incorporate into our own. We're going for a garden wedding with olive green/kiwi and yellowy-orange as our colors. The wedding is Sept. 2010. The cake is exactly what I want to get. So far, what do you ladies think?

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Let''s try this again....

weddingboardluckyeshe.jpg

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
i love the color scheme! it''s going to be beautiful!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, lulu! I''m definitely getting excited about wedding planning now that I could see it coming together.
1.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
LOVE it!!!!!!!!!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, I love your dresses!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Ladies, I have a question. What shoes should the girls have? I was thinking of strappy gold shoes since it''s closer to the color scheme. For myself I was thinking of dyeable shoes in Kiwi. What do you think? What other colors do you think they can wear? I was also thinking of yellowish shoes but I''m not really digging silver. Do you think silver shoes for the bms would work or would be a bit off since the colors for the wedding is olive green-orangy yellow?

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Also, do you ladies think these earrings would work with the style of dresses I''m looking at? These are going to be part of their bm gifts. They''ll each get earrings and I''m working on 2 of them getting custom rings, and the other 2 getting custom necklaces. I purchased some loose stones to be made into custom pieces. Here''s all the earrings together. Sorry for the crappy cell pics!

allearrings.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Here''s some of them closer up.

bmstyle1.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!! I didn't realize the pics were wonky! My bad!! Here's them again but hopefully these pics won't be too small or too big....

earringsallofthem.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Close up of the other bms earrings.

bmstyle2.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
These are the jewelry I''m planning on wearing with my short white dress.

mypartyjewelry.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
And these are the bytownites I''m planning on making into custom pieces for the girls.

So what do you ladies think? Too much? Or just right? I''m thinking of getting them clutches with their 2 pieces of jewelry plus some bath and body works stuff or vicky s stuff and hopefully that would be their bridesmaids gifts. Any suggestions?

bytownites.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results