shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding earrings - need suggestions!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone,

I need suggestions for wedding earrings. I'm willing to spend about $500 for them. I want something that is genuine (real gemstones or pearls) and rewearable. Open to white or yellow gold.

Here's a picture of my dress. I would prefer something dangly or substantial studs.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to look or what to buy?

Thanks so much!

astaire_nosegay_front.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What are the colors of your wedding party?
Or you can do blue to fit the something blue requirement (if you are doing that).

Are you wearing a necklace and if so what kind? That would factor into what type of earrings you are looking for.

JbEG have paste earrings that fit your $ amount and bling factor if you want to go very blingy...I don't know anything about paste earrings but they are very pretty!
http://jewelsbyericagrace.com/earrings

SMC

Ideal_Rock
missy|1382484978|3542587 said:
What are the colors of your wedding party?
Or you can do blue to fit the something blue requirement (if you are doing that).

Are you wearing a necklace and if so what kind? That would factor into what type of earrings you are looking for.

We don't have wedding colors. We're doing a very small wedding so we didn't really plan any decorations beyond what the venue (country club type) will provide. The flowers will likely be white lilies.

I'm open on the necklace too, but it will likely be a string of pearls. Or no necklace depending on the earrings.

I'm totally open to sapphires, but I don't think I'd find any spectacular sapphires in my price range. I'm open to any finds/suggestions though! I'd likely satisfy my something blue requirement by wearing blue underwear. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you wearing a necklace?

SMC

Ideal_Rock
missy|1382486038|3542601 said:

Oooh, those BGD studs are AWESOME and they're a great price too I already have very similar studs (that my parents paid 2x as much for and are of lesser quality) so I can't buy these. Thank you sooo much for the suggestion though. I'll also check out the ebay sellers you recommended.

Niel|1382495036|3542702 said:
Are you wearing a necklace?
Yup, I'll probably be wearing a pearl necklace. I'm open to not wearing a necklace too, depending on what earrings I choose!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Take a look at Marci LINK

They are located in Bellevue (across from Overlake Hospital) and have a beautiful selection. Lots of stuff is pretty pricy, but they do have a selection of stuff for less too. If you let them know what you are looking for and what your budget is they are great at helping!
I love the quality of their pieces and the customer service is great!

I think they are having a bridal sale soon. Usually a reasonable discount so be sure to ask!

recordaras

Shiny_Rock
Have you considered getting pearl drop jackets to wear with your halo diamond studs? I think that would look amazing, and yet not *too much* with your dress and venue.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
recordaras|1382546514|3542948 said:
Have you considered getting pearl drop jackets to wear with your halo diamond studs? I think that would look amazing, and yet not *too much* with your dress and venue.

No - but that is such a great idea! Do you have any recommendations regarding who'd I get them from? Thank you!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sortmon|1382546603|3542952 said:
recordaras|1382546514|3542948 said:

No - but that is such a great idea! Do you have any recommendations regarding who'd I get them from? Thank you!

Pearl Paradise

recordaras

Shiny_Rock
I know Pearl Paradise does custom orders - I was just asking them about pearl jackets a couple of weeks ago! This is what I have in mind for when I get around to ordering a pair (I've yet to buy the studs though!), but mine would be all white and obviously jackets not earrings.
photo_161.jpg

And here are some more pictures I have saved in my inspiration folder.
photo_1__1__2.jpg

photo_3_31.jpg

photo_4_23.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
recordaras|1382549631|3542992 said:
I know Pearl Paradise does custom orders - I was just asking them about pearl jackets a couple of weeks ago! This is what I have in mind for when I get around to ordering a pair (I've yet to buy the studs though!), but mine would be all white and obviously jackets not earrings.

Those are pretty! I'm going to borrow your second photo as possible inspiration for mine. I prefer shorter dangles for myself.

These are some options I borrowed from the Mikimoto site:

drop_earrings.png

drop_earrings2.png

drop_earrings3.png

recordaras

Shiny_Rock
And something like that is definitely, 110% re-wearable. In fact, I happen to think that earring jackets are one of mankind's greatest inventions, and one day hope to have a whole collection. Sapphire pear drops are another favorite of mine. :)

Marina87

Rough_Rock
All these pearl earring with diamonds are stunning!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results