shape
carat
color
clarity

wedding decor

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Celeste

Rough_Rock
Hi. Does anyone have any unique ideas for decorating a ceremony site? Our ceremony is going to take place in front of a gazebo and the aisle is made of brick. We would like to go with an ethereal kind of feel for the ceremony. Our colors are red and white. Here is a picture of the ceremony site: http://www.orlandoweddinglocations.com/CF_Locations/CF_Loc_Images/cypressGrove01.jpg

This is an old picture. There is now a brick aisle down the middle. Our wedding will take place at 5:00 .
Thanks to anyone that can help.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
One thing I thought of when looking at your sight is tulle, wrapped around the posts and/or through and around the railings of the gazebo. I've also seen it used to line aisles if you had some shepherds hooks or something at each row to hold it- check out the Knot for ceremony decorations.
Also check Save-on crafts website they seem to have good deals on large quantities of tulle.

eta: it seems it would be pretty, blowing loosely in the breeze (i.e. not tightly wrapped)

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
I honestly don''t think it needs much decoration, I am all for the natural beauty of an outdoor space. However, if you really want to add something I agree the tulle (or organza) suggestion. You want something airy and light for an ethereal feel. I could picture organza ''sheets'' (panels) of fabric billowing and flowing from the sides of the gazebo--making a room with see-through airy walls.

For my ceremony--which is also outdoors under a gazebo, I am just framing the space with two large potted evergreen trees (in urns) and placing small blooms in between the branches.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its a very beautiful location. But doesn''t lend itself to etheral well. Short of some organza with some fairy lights (white wire) I can''t think of anything. I would go with just enhancing the natural beauty personally. I''d do boxwood or lemon leaf garlands (all green) and MAYBE one large flower arrangement or potted arrangement at the back of the gazebo right in the center with lots of reds and whites. But even that...not etheral. It doesn''t need much honestly. It would be gilding the lilly.

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
Celeste, I just wanted to say hi! When I saw your site pictures I immediately recognized it since I live in Orlando too!!! I haven''t met anyone on here from O-town so I am just excited!!

I saw a wedding a Cypress Grove (via pics) and they used tulle ... lightly not a ton around the trellis. It was accented by her flowers but it was really nice. I think it does look beautiful alone though too!

Who is your caterer? I would love to pic your brain on your vendors if you have time!

Take care!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results