shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding day shoes?

bellapoo

Rough_Rock
Trade
Petrock- They are made by Paris Hilton, called "Senorita." They come in a ton of different colors!

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
calibali said:
I'm with you kagordo, my bf is about an inch shorter than me. I think I'm going to go barefoot, I hate shoes since they never fit me. I wish I could wear something like yours Paris, they're so pretty!

Opps somehow missed this : ) I wish I could wear shoes like that too. Actually it really used to bother me that Anthony is shorter than me. One day I woke up, got dressed, and put on heels and felt awesome. I think that's when I realized it was only bothering me not him. Actually I think he likes when I wear heels.

On my wedding day, however; I would like to be shorter then him (or atleast the same height). I looove flip flops so maybe that's an option.. lol.

LivingMyFairytale

Rough_Rock
I will no doubt be wearing heels!!! I'm 5'11" and FF is 7' <----yes I typed that correctly we are both Amazons :) hehe I'm thinking something fun like purple, blue, or zebra print! The problem would be finding a dress long enough to cover them!!!

ediana

Rough_Rock
Flats! I love how heels look but hate the pain of wearing them, so I almost never do.

The last thing I will want on my wedding day is pain from wearing monster heels! :tongue:

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted height but I also wanted comfort. Since my ceremony was outside and I didn't want my heels digging into the grass and sinking, I went with wedge Colorific heels. I didn't dye them because I actually think white or ivory bridal shoes are classic (my "something blue" came by way of lace thong :Up_to_something: ). Come to think of it, my mother wore white wedge heels back in 1975 when she was married...

At the reception, I changed into some 3 1/2 inch platform flip flops from Victoria's Secret. Nobody even saw my shoes that day so I'm glad I didn't spend a ton of money.

Stock photo of my wedding shoes:

Pic of my foot in wedding shoes:

Stock photo of the white VS flip flops for the reception:

picture 2.jpg

146.jpg

Picture 1.jpg

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wedding shoes.

Reception shoes

wedding shoes.jpg

reception shoes.jpg

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
bellapoo said:
Petrock- They are made by Paris Hilton, called "Senorita." They come in a ton of different colors!

WHAT! :shock: no way! ugh

well I still like them, she bugs me though! Thanks for letting me know!

paris29

Shiny_Rock
I've changed my shoes so many times now but here are the final pair.

shoes.jpg

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
I actually was barefoot for the ceremony b/c it was on the beach but these were my shoes! Simple.
I also had a pair of Nina's dyed blue but ened up not wearing them for the official wedding but did wear them for a party we had for friends when we returned. (wedding was in Belize)

Attachments

• wedding shoes.bmp
    713.2 KB · Views: 246

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
I ended up buying new shoes.. the ones I originally purchased had a 12.5 cm heel and killed my feet.

These ones have a slight wedge and are comfy!

Dyeables Women's Anette Flat.jpg

gemma.in.waiting

Rough_Rock
If my wedding happens where I want it, which is on a deck overlooking the Pitons, I would love to have these red shoes! ...Or maybe even the blue Manolos. I just love that shade of red, though.

Red-Wedding-Shoes_StyleMePretty.jpg

blue-manolos.jpg

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
These are my shoes, Quite comfy for a 4 inch heel! They look very sexy on!

shoes kr.jpg

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
And for later - as I'm sure my feet will hurt eventually....

flip flops kr.jpg

AdanaEsq

Shiny_Rock
If we end up doing a destination wedding like we've discussed recently, then I'll most likely wear some bedazzled flip flops for the ceremony and if we have an indoor reception then wear something more bridal.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results