shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding dangly earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I can''t find earrings I like!!!! I think I am going to end up with CZ''s as everything I like is multi-thousand dollars and I don''t want to add that to my wedding budget. OH OK I do, but I won''t. lol

Does anyone know of any places to order nicer dangly, weddingish, CZ''s??

Similar to Freke''s..

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Hey girlie. I couldn''t find any that I really like either but I found mine online through Abaloria Jewelry and love them! Here is a pic!

myjamaicanearrings.jpg

Miya03

Shiny_Rock
overstock.com has some

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Macy''s has lots.
Whiteaisle.com

Google wedding CZ earrings. A million options come up.

Thanks ladies
1.gif

I am really digging the whiteaisle.com ones.

I like the pearl ones too, but I am planning on doing a full strand necklace (9-10mm) with a double strand bracelet (8.5-9.5mm) and wanted to stay away from doing pearl earrings as well--- I thought it might be too much?

Anyone think it might not be? I know it''s hard to say without pictures.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
If you''re a member of Gilt Groupe, they have a Nadri sample sale right now with some pretty CZ chandelier earrings for $68. Nadri makes great weddingish jewelry!

wedding

Rough_Rock
My Wedding Jewelry is one place where you can find nice dangly CZ diamond wedding collection. Check it out to pick your wedding jewels within your budget

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/18/2009 2:27:19 PM
Author: sunnyd
Macy''s has lots.
Whiteaisle.com

Google wedding CZ earrings. A million options come up.
I was in Macys just today and noticed some really pretty CZ dangly earrings with pave like stones in the jewelry section.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results