color
clarity

Wedding Budget

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Budget: 40K
Size: 150 guests
Excludes: Honeymoon, RD, rings

Our actual budget was 30K, but we ended up spending about 40K total. We did not go into debt for our wedding, my parents contributed 30K and we spent 10K.

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
Wedding was in 2004

Budget: About $40k for ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, band, full bar etc. My parents were lovely and didn't give me a budget and didn't tell me a total at the end, so this is a guestimate based on the quotes I got.
Guests: 191
Excludes: Rings, honeymoon, rehearsal dinner

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ms.halo said:
Wedding was in 2004

Budget: About $40k for ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, band, full bar etc. My parents were lovely and didn't give me a budget and didn't tell me a total at the end, so this is a guestimate based on the quotes I got.

ms. halo my parents (well my mom's ex boyfriend...) are doing the same thing with regards to the budget...it is sort of making me nervous

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Budget was 11k for 80 people. Included everything except honeymoon and engagement ring....funny that our honeymoon was more expensive then our wedding! Wedding was in NH in 2007.

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
slg47 said:
ms.halo said:
Wedding was in 2004

ms. halo my parents (well my mom's ex boyfriend...) are doing the same thing with regards to the budget...it is sort of making me nervous

It made me nervous, too. However, my dad/stepmother wanted the wedding as much as I did (if not more), so it worked out well and without any arguments or break downs. In my case I chose a wedding in Albuquerque (where they live) over one in Los Angeles (where we live), which saved tens of thousands, so perhaps my parents felt like they couldn't complain. ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results