shape
carat
color
clarity

wedding bells cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
so that show didn''t last long! they said ratings were abysmal...

i can''t say i blame them, no one was interested in the topic except brides to be and even for some of them (me), the show wasn''t clicking since some of us don''t want to relive day to day planning since we''re going through it in real life!
emsmile.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I saw the premier and I really liked it.
However I didn''t know that it had moved to fridays. I thought the premiere was just a teaser and that it''d come back on after March Madness was over. I don''t remember seeing anything about it moving to friday! If they wanted people to watch it then the should have either kept it on the day of the week they first showed it on, or advertised the move more heavily!
29.gif
I''m actually pretty darn annoyed.
38.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
indie, they did the same to six degrees. it was on on thursdays after grey but then it disappeared. i never heard anything about it again. then, last friday the channel happened to be on abc and there the show was. and it wasn''t reruns. it''s like they want them to fail?

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
if a show has very bad ratings, it''s often moved to friday slot which is the death knell spot.

if a show does not connect very early, it is done. nature of the business.

i think a show like bells only appeals to a small % of people, and majority of people are turned off by whole subject.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been actually recording it with Tivo and it is actually an entertaining show. I actually think it was just getting pretty good. I stuck with it because we record it with Tivo so why not? Too bad it''s getting the boot. For the majority of tv watchers, who do not have a tivo type device, Friday is definitely an inconvieient time.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Sad! I was really enjoying that show.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results