shape
carat
color
clarity

Weather worries

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Morning all.

I am having a outdoor wedding Sept. 27th in Texas and I am wanting to ditch the tent idea as the expense is just insane. I am kinda panicked about the weather, specifically rain. What to do? What to do?

Do you think I should just wing it and hope for the best or spend the $2K on the rental "just in case"?

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have a backup plan? Or is the tent the backup?
If you reserve it, and then the forecast is clear, is it possible to cancel it if you don''t need it?

Laurenj915

Shiny_Rock
I really wanted to ditch the tent for my June 14th wedding but my parents said no way. I didn't want the expense and I don't like the way it looks. I am so glad we got the tent. The wedding is in 10 days and it has been raining every afternoon. I would be really worried and all tied in knots right now if I didn't have it.

Can you do a back up tent? I think that is the best plan. check out the weather two days before and if you want it you have it and if not that scrap it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results