shape
carat
color
clarity

Weaning Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I have just weaned my youngest. He had his last feed about a week and a half ago and I can''t remember anything about the first time I did this with my oldest! Momnesia has set in... My question is when will the boobs return to a reasonable human size??? I''m sooooo tired of big ole nursing boobs and would really like to be normal again. Is this a matter of weeks? Months?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think most women end up going back to their previous size or even smaller. it can take a couple of months for the milk to completely dry up so they might not go back down until then

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Mrssalvo- I guess I need to be patient!

clammer

Shiny_Rock
I don''t even care what my boobs do, but please, please tell me that my nipples will return to normal. They are currently freakishly large baby bottle nipples. I so hope they return to normal when I finally wean.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
My nipples are larger than before I had kids. I''m pretty sure they can''t be seen from space but they are way bigger. I''m not sure if that comes from just being pg or from nursing too.

My boobs were practically back to normal by the time I''d weaned the kids, so they didn''t have much shrinking to do. I took a long time to wean-that "full" feeling is just so uncomfortable. I''d read somewhere it takes 2 weeks to fully wean...I took like, 2 months or whatever it was. If the book said to cut out one feeding every 3 days, I cut out 1 feeding every 2 weeks, (for example) to make sure my milk production just gradually tapered off.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2009 10:43:03 PM
Author: Rebot
I don''t even care what my boobs do, but please, please tell me that my nipples will return to normal. They are currently freakishly large baby bottle nipples. I so hope they return to normal when I finally wean.
My nipples never changed size before, during, or after BFing (one year for each child).

My cup size is smaller now, but possibly because I weigh less than I did before kids. Now, I wear a push-up bra. Before I didn''t have to
2.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmph. I wore a push up bra before b/c I had wee nubbins. Now I wear a push up bra b/c my wee nubbins are saggy nubbins.

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I only BFd 5 weeks, so probably didn''t get the full effect, but mine went right back to eactly what they looked like before, tiny little things. It took about 2 weeks once they stopped leaking to shrink.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results