shape
carat
color
clarity

We went Looking!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
So... My boyfriend and I have been talking about engagement for several months now, but I was beginning to lose hope. He told me he was ready for marriage, but I thought he was just saying that. We went to the mall in our area to pick up the top of my bridesmaid dress for my best friend''s wedding and my boyfriend caught me looking into the jewelry store. He said, you want to go look. I responded by, "Now? No...". He said, seriously you want to look. Any ways we looked at two of the stores in the mall, but then we left and looked at another jewelers outside the mall, which we will probably be buying from. I will be able to go in there and pick out several settings that I like and he will be able to come back later and pick out the exact one he likes. Therefore, I can have the "control" I would like, but he can still surprise me, like I want. The sales person told us, if we came back in March, there would be more options, but my boyfriend told me it was too late.

He gave me "hope" for a three month period, which was narrowed down from the 6mth period he gave me about a month or so ago. So it was definitely encouraging!
1.gif

I am so excited!
36.gif

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
How exciting!!!! I wish my boyfriend would go looking with me! We talk about marriage like it''s a matter of fact thing, but I don''t think we''ll be there too soon.... *sigh* anyways, congrats on your progress!!!!!

ksprincess

Shiny_Rock
YAY that is so exciting! Congratulations on the upcoming engagement. Any idea what you like?

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congrats!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the progress!
36.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting! My sweetie and I are going to start looking next week some time. Did you see anything you liked?

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
That is exciting and sounds like it will be soon! You picking a bunch and then him choosing one sounds like a great way to do it. That way you win no matter what and he still gets his surprise.
Congrats!!

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
ks: I definitely like sapphires and diamonds together, but nothing too specific. I continue to change my opinion almost every day. It''s horrible.

Thanks all of you for congrats and post! I really appreciate it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Very exciting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results