shape
carat
color
clarity

we need more men on PS. why don''t men hang around...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
after they purchase the diamond for their GF ? nap time!!
24.gif

NuggetBrain

Shiny_Rock
They're scared of a such a large gathering of womenfolk.
11.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
They are intimidated by the wonder of DF
31.gif

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
They''re busy earning $$$ to pay for the 2ct diamonds they''ve just purchased!

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
They are worried that their FI/wife will discover PS too and keep wanting more sparklies as a result of the SMTR board

E B

Ideal_Rock
If they're anything like my husband, they couldn't care less about diamonds or jewelry.
2.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
In the case of my SO... because there''s no forum titled, "What I loved about ESPN today"
11.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
They take one look at your threads and realize men have already been given a bad name around here!!

3.gif
2.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 12:17:42 PM
Author: meresal
In the case of my SO... because there''s no forum titled, ''What I loved about ESPN today''
11.gif
Lol - you crack me up!

NuggetBrain

Shiny_Rock
In the case of my SO... because there''s no forum titled, ''What I loved about ESPN today''
11.gif
LOL. Mine would be "What I loved about my Playstation 3 today".

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
11.gif

So true.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
11.gif

lol! D''s wouldn''t come on here as there''s nothing about fishing. It''s his obsession at the moment.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Because they are all off doing manly things such as spitting and clutching their trouser area.
9.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
My DH likes jewelry and has his fair share of it thanks to me, but his idea of communicating is "where is the remote?"

Lori

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine a) has his own board and he''s a moderator for it so he''s busy with that... and b) he thinks PS is too nice, and too crazy with drama.

If PS had a "Men only: How to cope with your bling addict wife" board, he might be interested. Otherwise, not so much.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are problem solvers/goal oriented. in this instance, they''ve wanted more info, a woman''s perspective, get the best bang for the buck. once they buy the ring, mission is accomplished and they''re off to the next problem/goal.

mz

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 2:00:21 PM
Author: joflier

In the case of my SO... because there's no forum titled, 'What I loved about ESPN today'
11.gif
Lol - you crack me up!
Seriously... without fail... FI's first couple words when I see him after work start with, "Did you see the article on ESPN today that...."

My reply, "No babe, I didn't check ESPN yesterday for that other article, and I didn't check it today either." It's just a habit of his, but I never miss a chance to remind him that not everyone looks at ESPN daily for every single sports update.
3.gif

ETA: Nugget, luckily, SO just plays the games, he's not a big talker about them.

Maise, you're onto something. Between the remote, and can of soda, his trouser "area", and a PS# controller... I have no idea what FI would type with.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/9/2009 11:35:04 AM
Author: NuggetBrain
They're scared of a such a large gathering of womenfolk.
11.gif
large and
nuts.gif
. i'am the only man on HO forum.
37.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 3:23:21 PM

11.gif
Lol - you crack me up!
Seriously... without fail... FI''s first couple words when I see him after work start with, ''Did you see the article on ESPN today that....''

My reply, ''No babe, I didn''t check ESPN yesterday for that other article, and I didn''t check it today either.'' It''s just a habit of his, but I never miss a chance to remind him that not everyone looks at ESPN daily for every single sports update.
3.gif

ETA: Nugget, luckily, SO just plays the games, he''s not a big talker about them.

Maise, you''re onto something. Between the remote, and can of soda, his trouser ''area'', and a PS# controller... I have no idea what FI would type with.
rotflmao2.gif

Mine is on the PS3 now and everytime there is a little glitch with the internet connection he turns to me and goes ''What did you do???'' All I am doing is sitting here reading PS!

NuggetBrain

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 3:32:48 PM
Author: Maisie

Date: 4/9/2009 3:23:21 PM

11.gif
Lol - you crack me up!
Seriously... without fail... FI''s first couple words when I see him after work start with, ''Did you see the article on ESPN today that....''

My reply, ''No babe, I didn''t check ESPN yesterday for that other article, and I didn''t check it today either.'' It''s just a habit of his, but I never miss a chance to remind him that not everyone looks at ESPN daily for every single sports update.
3.gif

ETA: Nugget, luckily, SO just plays the games, he''s not a big talker about them.

Maise, you''re onto something. Between the remote, and can of soda, his trouser ''area'', and a PS# controller... I have no idea what FI would type with.
rotflmao2.gif

Mine is on the PS3 now and everytime there is a little glitch with the internet connection he turns to me and goes ''What did you do???'' All I am doing is sitting here reading PS!
OMG, our Internet went out last night in the middle of his NHL 2009 game with a friend and he freaked out. You would have thought the PS3 ate our baby.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 3:45:34 PM

OMG, our Internet went out last night in the middle of his NHL 2009 game with a friend and he freaked out. You would have thought the PS3 ate our baby.
LOL!! That made me laugh out loud!!!

soocool

Ideal_Rock
If there is a golf forum, my DH is there!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
This is an interesting idea...

"Mine a) has his own board and he''s a moderator for it so he''s busy with that... and b) he thinks PS is too nice, and too crazy with drama.
If PS had a "Men only: How to cope with your bling addict wife" board, he might be interested. Otherwise, not so much. "

But, I think, as Anna said some years ago...
Date: 4/9/2009 3:07:21 PM
Author: movie zombie
they are problem solvers/goal oriented. in this instance, they''ve wanted more info, a woman''s perspective, get the best bang for the buck. once they buy the ring, mission is accomplished and they''re off to the next problem/goal.

mz
Otherwise, I guess I''ll except myself as an oddball, along with DF, Storm, and...who else besides experts...?

Steel

Ideal_Rock
...er...

Can men type?

11.gif

(....runs and hides...)

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 3:49:29 PM

Date: 4/9/2009 3:45:34 PM

LOL!! That made me laugh out loud!!!
ROFL! My DH spends his online time playing Conan with 5 friends who live in different parts of the country. Some nights he has our baby girl on his lap, feeding her with one hand while he kills things with the other. Just "chatting" on a board would not be his idea of fun. I had to explain why I was posting about my pregnancy on a "jewelry board" because he just didn''t get it.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Because we don''t have "mafia" games. He''s suggested it once or twice..."PS should have mafia. Then at least you''d be playing a game instead of just talking..."

WTF?!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 6:22:40 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Because we don''t have ''mafia'' games. He''s suggested it once or twice...''PS should have mafia. Then at least you''d be playing a game instead of just talking...''

WTF?!
Maybe the vendors can start by making us offers we can''t refuse?
emthup.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
BF goes in forum waves. He started with PS (which is how I learned about it), then fishing, and now stocks/trading. I think I liked it best when he was on PS, because he would always point out jewelry for us to look at. Now he just looks at me on the computer and asks if I''m pricescoping.

Once he gathers all the knowledge he can he moves on to something new.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/9/2009 11:33:36 AM
Author:Dancing Fire
after they purchase the diamond for their GF ? nap time!!
24.gif

I think you intimidate them with your sparkling personality and they can''t live up to you. Also men don''t seem to like to chat much.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 2:53:41 PM
Because they are all off doing manly things such as spitting and clutching their trouser area.
9.gif

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, Maisie. Now that is funny.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results