shape
carat
color
clarity

We just bought a treadmill!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so excited!!

I've been running the stairs, but they're open back concrete teeter-totters and it's quite frankly terrifying, sometimes, so motivation has been low the last few months. And it shows
15.gif

I've got a year til the wedding, time to get cracking
9.gif

I want to lose two inches off my waist. I think that'll translate into about ten, fifteen pounds? Shapely legs and butt are a big bonus
1.gif

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
congrats yssie!

I got my treadmill in Feb and married in Sep. in the beginning I would "work out" every single day. that is speed walking for 50 min and using dumbells for my arms (20 min of the 50). I'm just not a runner. nearer to the wedding I was working out 6 days per week. now it's 5 days per week with weekends off, and I do the dumbells every other day because DH says muscles need a day of relaxation to cooperate.

anyway, the point of this whole story is that I really lost my fatty bits around my waste and was looking good by 2 months before the wedding. I didn't lose a lot of weight, maybe about 2.5 kg, but you could definitely *see* the difference. so that is why I am continuing, even though the wedding's passed (plus that it was expensive and I still intend to get my money's worth).

hope it proves as useful to you.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/16/2009 2:50:22 AM
Author:yssie
I''m so excited!!

I''ve been running the stairs, but they''re open back concrete teeter-totters and it''s quite frankly terrifying, sometimes, so motivation has been low the last few months. And it shows
15.gif

I''ve got a year til the wedding, time to get cracking
9.gif

I want to lose two inches off my waist. I think that''ll translate into about ten, fifteen pounds? Shapely legs and butt are a big bonus
1.gif
Good for you yssie, I love my treddy!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enjoy it!

We''re looking in to buying one so we can exercise the pup indoors during the winter months. She''s just way too active for us to spend hours outside with her in the thick of winter.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results