shape
carat
color
clarity

WE FOUND AN APARTMENT!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
So this past week has been a serious answer to prayer. My fiancee and I are both going to be going to school full-time next year while we''re married (although I''ll be fighting to keep full-time status just so I do not lose scholarships) But we saw a posting on one of our campus boards for an apartment that had a deal that sounded WAYY too good to be true. We called the man and talked with him and the rate is so cheap because the owner lives in Michigan and whoever rents from him manages his pretty much run down storage units. We didn''t have very high hopes for the apartment because we had seen the run down storage units and we took a tour of the apartment and it exceeded our expectations.

We talked with the people renting it now who are moving out and they said it was the greatest deal in the world. They said it only requires 6 hrs. at the most of work and then we have to mail off the payments for the storage units to the owner at the first of the month along with our rent. The place doesn''t get much new business because other companies have built brand new places and have security and everything and charging the same price. We are only going to pay $350 a month and that includes ALL utilities......it''s a pretty amazing deal.

we''re pretty excited about it because we will be moving our stuff in a few weeks and will be able to begin decorating and getting stuff ready for us to be living there in May. It''s also going to be awesome because although we wont'' be living there, we''ll have a place where we can go and hang out and get off of campus and just hang out. (Our campus has strict rules about being in each other''s campus apartments) So it''ll be amazingly fun to have friends over and everything!
36.gif

Only negative...the husband''s exact words..."You can hear the neighbors, I''ll leave it at that." haha

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2007 9:10:26 PM
Author:firstbase32
We are only going to pay $350 a month and that includes ALL utilities......it''s a pretty amazing deal.
I''ll say!! Add another $1000 onto that and you get our 1bd w/ NO utilities included--and our apartment is CHEAP for our area!
20.gif

Congratulations on the great find, and I hope you two have lots of fun moving in!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I''m glad you found an apartment. We just got our first apartment last year and it is one heck of a ride, isn''t it? That is a GREAT deal! No matter what apartment you live in though, I think you can hear the neighbors. I can hear when mine gets out of one chair and moves into the kitchen! It''s fun living in your first apartment, especially being able to finally have friends over and not have to go by campus rules or anything else.

*M*

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
congrats!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Yay! FI and I are visiting places next week... I hope we''ll be that lucky!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2007 9:21:35 PM
Author: musey

We are only going to pay $350 a month and that includes ALL utilities......it's a pretty amazing deal.
I'll say!! Add another $1000 onto that and you get our 1bd w/ NO utilities included--and our apartment is CHEAP for our area!
20.gif

Congratulations on the great find, and I hope you two have lots of fun moving in!
ditto, bleh! Congrats on finding a great apartment though, that's awesome!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
That''s awesome! Congrats!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So this past week has been a serious answer to prayer. My fiancee and I are both going to be going to school full-time next year while we''re married (although I''ll be fighting to keep full-time status just so I do not lose scholarships) But we saw a posting on one of our campus boards for an apartment that had a deal that sounded WAYY too good to be true. We called the man and talked with him and the rate is so cheap because the owner lives in Michigan and whoever rents from him manages his pretty much run down storage units. We didn''t have very high hopes for the apartment because we had seen the run down storage units and we took a tour of the apartment and it exceeded our expectations.

We talked with the people renting it now who are moving out and they said it was the greatest deal in the world. They said it only requires 6 hrs. at the most of work and then we have to mail off the payments for the storage units to the owner at the first of the month along with our rent. The place doesn''t get much new business because other companies have built brand new places and have security and everything and charging the same price. We are only going to pay $350 a month and that includes ALL utilities......it''s a pretty amazing deal.

we''re pretty excited about it because we will be moving our stuff in a few weeks and will be able to begin decorating and getting stuff ready for us to be living there in May. It''s also going to be awesome because although we wont'' be living there, we''ll have a place where we can go and hang out and get off of campus and just hang out. (Our campus has strict rules about being in each other''s campus apartments) So it''ll be amazingly fun to have friends over and everything!
36.gif

Only negative...the husband''s exact words...''You can hear the neighbors, I''ll leave it at that.'' haha
Um, you can try hanging quilts on the walls, or lots of pics, etc. That will help muffle sounds from the neighbors. Oh, and window dressings (even if you have blinds already) around the windows. Any frames you hang, put those felt bumper pad sticky things on them to absorb even more sound. HTH!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results