shape
carat
color
clarity

We finally have a ceremony /reception site!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited!! We just put the deposite down yesterday! It is actually feeling real now and on May 25,2008 I am getting married! As long as it doesn''t rain we will be getting married in a walled rose garden with a lily pond in the center and our reception will be in a covered verandah. Plus the location is less than 10 munites from my house, so that should cut down on the stress factor. I guess I am really excited because I really feel like a bride now. It is tough for us long engagement girls but now it is all comming together. Here are some pics!

The manor house
AlwyngtonManor_primary.jpg

alwyngton.jpg

052304-05.jpg

Huge%20pots%20of%20begonias%20adorn%20the%20verandahs.jpg

The%20front%20verandah%20is%20a%20favorite%20for%20seating.jpg

072305-07.jpg

The%20Rose%20Garden%20ceremony%20site%20with%20its%20101%20rose%20bushes.jpg

collage_master_mix3.jpg

Wow, that is probably too many pictures isn''t it
15.gif
? I need to settle down
26.gif
!!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful site!!!
30.gif
Congratulations!! The hardest part is over with...

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
YAY! It looks BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations on finding a site! I agree, it''s the hardest part of the whole process!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 10:24:34 AM
Author: AChiOAlumna
beautiful site!!!
30.gif
Congratulations!! The hardest part is over with...
I sure hope so! It was a really tough decision but I am so happy now. Thank you. It just cannot rain!

P.S. My mom is an AChiO and I am a ChiO!

Thanks to you too Indie! Although I will admit I am kinda jealous of you beach wedding girls
2.gif

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! Everything feels a bit more real now, doesn''t it?
1.gif

jen

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
It does feel more real now. It was so hard whenever we told anyone we were engaged but didn''t even have a date or location to tell when they asked, which they always do. Now I finally have some answers!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! It looks just perfect!!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 12:02:05 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Congrats! It looks just perfect!!
Thanks FG! Am I totally wrong or is that Addison from GA in your avatar?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful site!! I love its old world charm! Doesn''t it feel great to get that out of the way?? Enjoy- the planning is sooo fun!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Dani! That''s part of the reason I chose it. The location is very southern and, although I don''t consider myself a southern girl (I am a Cali girl at heart!), when in Rome... I really like the laid back feel though. The rose garden is my favorite part too. I am just so excited! Thanks for the comments everyone!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!!!!!!
30.gif
Cali girl or no, you have to love all that southern charm!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
looks beautiful! I remember how excited we were when we booked our venue and had our date all laid out! Congrats!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey hon CONGRATS!!

Looks lovely! Where is that? What''s it called?

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much you guys! I really do love the southern charm and I think I am going to really embrace it and have a southern garden type wedding. I think it will turn out great, especially since we will have guests coming from all over the country.

Gypsy- It is called Alwyngton Manor in Warrenton, VA which is where I live. It is probably too far outside of D.C. from what you wanted before. About 45min SW of the city. I know things have been changing with you lately. Are you still thinking about having the wedding out here? I really hope the planning goes smoothly for you. You deserve it!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Indecisive, congratulations!!! That is wonderful and the site looks so pretty! I''m happy for you. I think finding the site is the biggest/most stressful part of the planning (or at least it''s been that way for me). I haven''t booked yet but felt so much relief when I found my place.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results