shape
carat
color
clarity

We Booked Our Honeymoon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Yay!!!! We finally decided on a place! We are going to Kauia!!! I am soooooo excited!! We changed our minds so many times but now we have decided that we are doing Disneyland the day after the wedding (we cant get married there and then not go to the park!!) and then off to Kauia for 6 full days!!!! Woooo Hoooooo! I cant wait!

Yay!!!!!!!
36.gif
9.gif

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Good choice! We fly out to Kauai on the 21th of next month and will be married on Lumaha'i Beach
36.gif
Have you been to Kauai before? This will be our first time!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!! It feels so great, doesn''t it? As excited as I am about the wedding, booking the honeymoon just made it so much better! All you have to do to have a great honeymoon is show up! No deciding on anything else! (right now anyway) YAY!!!

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
No I have never been but my parents have and they said it is beautiful!!! I cant wait!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY! Congrats!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
That''s very exciting! We are thinking of going there too. A few days there and a few days in Maui. I''ve never been either and it sounds absolutely wonderful! Just so you know, I started a thread on Hawaii sometime ago so you may want to read that and there have been others too. People gave great tips on places to stay/things to do.

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Ohhh... Thanks Dixie! I will do that! Im such a dork... I watched a thing on Hawaii (all of the islands) last night on the travel channel!

I really want to do the helicopter ride that looks like so much fun!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results