shape
carat
color
clarity

We booked our Honeymoon!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I just had to share my excitement! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

FI and I will be jetting off to Belize for 7 nights! We'll be spending our first 3 nights in the jungle at The Lodge at Chaa Creek and then our next 4 nights on Ambergris Caye at Victoria House!!! We are SO SO SO excited!!!

While at Chaa Creek we will be touring Mayan ruins, getting a couples massage, and enjoying a private dinner in our cottage. At Victoria House, we'll be snorkeling, touring the town of San Pedro, and spending some quality time with our Nooks at the infinity pool.

In other news...we are 5 months and 6 days away from the wedding, and my "To Do" list keeps getting longer instead of shorter...that's not suppose to happen!!! But I'll get it all done...hopefully! :errrr:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AWESOME!!!

The Chaa Creek tour sounds so exciting, and the Victoria House looks like a wilderness paradise :sun: :appl:

Now, only 5 more months... ::)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
sounds awesome :) :) :)

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
WOOHOO!!! Looks like an amazing trip!

And I hear you on the to-do list...it just keeps growing and growing...

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
Yay!!!! Congrats! We are struggling with that right now. What time of year are you going? I have also heard plantation house is the place to stay :)

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
getting excited, we are going at the VERY beginning of July. We have very good friends who took essentially the exact same honeymoon at the exact same time and they had pretty much nothing but wonderful things to say about both locations!

sillyberry...it's awful! I keep remembering things I didn't put ON the list...but aside from the honeymoon (which isn't totally done yet...we still need flights, lol) I can't really check anything off! ;(

yssie and slg...thanks! I had originally wanted French Polynesia...but considering the fact that, as of now, FI's longest flight he's ever taken is about 2.5 hours...I decided traveling so far for our first really big vacation together would be a BAD idea. FI actually proposed the idea of Belize, and thanks to one of the honeymoon threads, I was able to find a great jumping off point for research on hotels and whatnot!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahhhhhhhhhh........................

5575_120468788652_661573652_2925519_5813681_n.jpg

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Hudson_Hawk|1295610996|2828564 said:
Ahhhhhhhhhh........................

That would be the infinity pool. :love: :love: :love: And HH's prettiful tootsies!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
oh, just lovely!! i had my heart set on a belize honeymoon but then a friend in honduras got us an unbelieveable-can't-pass-this-up deal on our honeymoon in roatan, honduras. but while we were there, we met a couple who had nothing but fabulous things to say about Victoria House!! you guys are going to have soooo much fun!! (share a few pics when you get back?)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results