shape
carat
color
clarity

Wax mold of my E-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

freudianflip

Rough_Rock
Here it is at the jewelers yesterday! The diamond is just sort of sitting on top here, abut will be set a bit lower in the final version. 4 weeks until the white gold cast is finished!

I LOVE it!
30.gif
It is exactly what wanted: clean lines, simple, modern. Something that I can look at everyday for the next 50 years and never tire of. btw the stone is from the engagement ring that my dad proposed to my mom with 35 years ago.

waxsemibezel2.JPG

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s very pretty! But in the future it would be great if you could keep all the pictures in one thread (albeit different posts). I will ask the mods to condense it for you.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cool!!!

freudianflip

Rough_Rock
thank you, neatfreak. I should have known that.
40.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It will be beautiful!!! I''d also love for my daughter to use my original diamond, but her BF doesn''t know about it yet. She can''t bring it up until he brings up the ring topic! I think she needs to mention it to his best friend''s wife so the info will get around to him indirectly!
2.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I love the setting! Can''t wait to see the finished product
36.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
very pretty!

freudianflip

Rough_Rock
thanks everyone for the supportive feedback! BF and I were really thrilled when we saw this, and are so happy to have such a special, sentimental ring.
37.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
very cool!
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
NICE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results