shape
carat
color
clarity

Watch Question for DF

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH has a nearly new (four years old worn a dozen times) Carl F. Bucherer Patravi T-24 Auto Wind Power Reserve. We have all the papers and the box, I purchase the watch in Scottsdale. It has the black reptile band. I'll attach a picture. What is the best place to find the resale value. He really wants a Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso and I have one picked out but I would love to sell this watch he's not wearing to help fund the one he wants. Well he really wants a watch like yours but I'm a bit fond of my right and left kidney.

I paid $5,100 for it new.

Thanks!!!!!

_1427.jpeg

_1428.jpeg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1452260965|3972602 said:
DH has a nearly new (four years old worn a dozen times) Carl F. Bucherer Patravi T-24 Auto Wind Power Reserve. We have all the papers and the box, I purchase the watch in Scottsdale. It has the black reptile band. I'll attach a picture. What is the best place to find the resale value. He really wants a Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso and I have one picked out but I would love to sell this watch he's not wearing to help fund the one he wants. Well he really wants a watch like yours but I'm a bit fond of my right and left kidney.

Thanks!!!!!
Sorry, I have no guess on the resale value of the Carl F. Bucherer. JLC is an EX choice.. ;))

a new one goes for $3700.

http://www.luxuryofwatches.com/carl-f-bucherer-patravi-t-24-00-10612-08-33-01/?gclid=CKSrhNXPm8oCFQ6Sfgod5vwKrA

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1452304249|3973012 said:
Mayk|1452260965|3972602 said:

Thanks!!!!!
Sorry, I have no guess on the resale value of the Carl F. Bucherer. JLC is an EX choice.. ;))

a new one goes for $3700.

http://www.luxuryofwatches.com/carl-f-bucherer-patravi-t-24-00-10612-08-33-01/?gclid=CKSrhNXPm8oCFQ6Sfgod5vwKrA

Thanks. That helps greatly!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MayK, If I win the powerball I promise to give you the money to buy your husband the watch he wants. You really need to keep both your kidneys!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe there is a Hyde Park down there - they will take watches on trade if the new watch you want is available in their store. I don't recall what they gave my DH on his trade but he didn't think it was bad. It's worth giving them a call to see what they say.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results