shape
carat
color
clarity

Was going to propose this wknd- but...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jpcherry

Rough_Rock
I purchased my ring from a reputable jeweler in Cleveland- great service, great price (H.W. Beattie) earlier this month. Created the setting after picking the loose stones. I got an idea of what her "ideal" ring would look like, then convinced her that it was too expensive (we both work in academic reserach labs), and asked if she would be happy with something smaller and simpler.

I was all set to drive down to Pittsburgh for a shopping trip to Ikea and such, and visit the places we normal see when we make said trip. Inclined tram, overlook, station square, etc. I planned to ask her on the overlook, since it was the first place we went on a date.

Then all of this happened...
tongue.gif

This past week, we''ve been suffering from cabin fever. Oh the dreaded snow, the long dark hours...
naughty.gif
We decided that we needed a trip. Looking about online for flights, we found a sweet deal on a flight to...

PARIS!!!

This is one of those places we''ve both been numerous times, just never with each other. No offense to pittsburgh, but why do it there when I can propose in the shadow of the eiffel tower!?

The only thing that I''m not liking about it is the wait.

Oh well, all good things in time. Right?

Just thought I''d share. I''m so flippin'' excited
loopy.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I'm excited for you!
9.gif

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Make sure to flag someone down to take your photo.

Enjoy
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results