shape
carat
color
clarity

Wanting to catch up!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a new computer and some posts are posted multiple times.. I am sorry, as I have no way to correct that. BUT my computer guy is coming on Thursday to get all the glitches fixed. I don't have flash player and the like.

I have lots to share, all good news.. :dance:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay I love good news!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Yes, spill.....errr share! :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kaleigh,

I hope you don't mind me stopping by and introducing myself. I haven't been posting for very long, but I've been reading PS for some time now and have seen a number of your posts. You seem like a very lovely person, and I'm so glad that your news is good. :))

:wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yea for good news! Do tell. :wavey:

Marcy

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1461118576|4021463 said:
HI:

Yes, spill.....errr share! :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon
She got marry... :wink2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh, I am so happy for you that good things are going on in your life and am very much looking forward to hearing all about it!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to hear things are going well for you, Kaleigh! Looking forward to hearing the details after you get your computer fixed.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you're back and glad to hear about the loads of good news!!! :wavey: :appl: Looking forward to hearing about it!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
It's a perfect day for good news!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
december-fire|1461120476|4021478 said:
Hi Kaleigh,

I hope you don't mind me stopping by and introducing myself. I haven't been posting for very long, but I've been reading PS for some time now and have seen a number of your posts. You seem like a very lovely person...

Don't believe everything you read, december-fire. Pricescope has a full-time propaganda machine running. Kaleigh seems like a lovely person, but in reality...well...she's even better. Kaleigh if you did get married, I hope you have pictures of the cake as well as the rings!!! Does DF really know anything this time or is he wrong as usual?

Big hugs,
(((A)))
Deb

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1461202067|4021906 said:
december-fire|1461120476|4021478 said:
Hi Kaleigh,

I hope you don't mind me stopping by and introducing myself. I haven't been posting for very long, but I've been reading PS for some time now and have seen a number of your posts. You seem like a very lovely person...

Don't believe everything you read, december-fire. Pricescope has a full-time propaganda machine running. Kaleigh seems like a lovely person, but in reality...well...she's even better. Kaleigh if you did get married, I hope you have pictures of the cake as well as the rings!!! Does DF really know anything this time or is he wrong as usual?

Big hugs,
(((A)))
Deb

:lol:

Deb, thank you for setting me straight on Kaleigh!

By the way, you seem to be a lovely person as well. I'm now thinking that you, like Kaleigh, are even better in reality. :))

Kaleigh's post immediately made me think that she may have a special man in her life.

Perhaps Dancing Fire announced that Kaleigh's married because he, and apparently no one else from PS, was invited to the wedding! :o ;(

Boy, Kaleigh's going to have a lot of explaining to do when she returns.

Hugs

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
december-fire|1461204828|4021922 said:
Kaleigh's post immediately made me think that she may have a special man in her life.

What on earth would give you that idea? I'm sure it wasn't that dancing icon doing the cha cha or the merengue or whatever that little happy dance is that it does. ;))

Deb
:saint:

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
It is great to see you back here, Kaleigh!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
*intently watching thread for good news about one of my very favorite posters* ;))

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi all,
Computer is fixed!!

I am super happy!! Have the best man in my life. We have been together for over 18 months. No plans to remarry but ya never know.
I am working on my daughter's engagement ring. Can't give too many details. But it's an oval from his grandmother and I found the perfect half moons to pair with the oval.

My dad died in October and have been busy overseeing my Mom.

But not taking the caregiver roll that I did with my Nanny.

Just enjoying life and living in the moment.

And thanks to all that replied, old and new

Debs, Isaku, Ellen and Decemberfire, that was so nice!!! :wavey:

xoxo,
Lisa

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back, Kaleigh :wavey:
Glad things are going well.
Wishing your daughter all the joy in the world.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for you, Kaleigh. Glad to see you posting again. :wavey:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is quite handsome so enjoy him! The ring sounds beautiful, lucky daughter!

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, on all the good news! I'm so glad you found someone special. And your daughter's ER sounds like it will be a lovely. I'm sorry to hear about your dad, but it sounds like you have the right arrangement for the care of your mom.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lisa, I am sorry about your dad.

I am delighted to hear you found someone who makes you happy.

Your daughters ering sounds lovely. How fun to be designing it.

Marcy

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, praying you are working through all that your fathers passing surely required.

And on a much lighter, happier note, I am SO happy to hear that the man in your life is still there and that things are going so well! :appl:

And how much fun not only to have a daughter getting married, but to be able to help with the ring. I am certain you will produce some stunning piece for her. You have great taste lady. ;))

Take care my dear.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello :wavey:
I'm kind of new here so just wanted to say hi :) So so sorry to hear about your dad, that must have been difficult. The ER sounds like it is going to be amazing, hope to hear more about it later :) And congrats about the boyfriend :)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's great to have you back, Kaleigh. I, also, wish your daughter joy. I hope that we will be seeing photos of her finished engagement ring. (How could we not?)

I am glad that that your love life is still going as well as it was. You deserve it! I still have a romantic notion about marriage, but it probably just comes from my childhood. My own life and that of my of my close friends and relatives of my own generation would not have taught me that marriage was usually wonderful. I hope that your relationship remains happy, wherever it goes.

My condolences on your father's death. And continued kudos on your support for your mother. I know that that support comes from a special place in your heart, one that draws on a well that we sometimes do not even know we carry within us. And I know that no one has ever taken the place of Nanny for you (or ever will) and why you gave her the extra special care that you did. Pricescope's archives are full of her wisdom, mentioned by you in anecdotes and brief quotations. She was quite a woman!

Hugs,
Deb

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
So glad to hear you're in a happy place Kaleigh!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh, sooo glad things are looking up for you and you sound so happy! Looking forward to hearing more from you! So sorry to hear about your dad passing. Hope the care giving side of things is not to difficult.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear that your dad passed away. Congratulations on finding a great guy. Your daughter's engagement ring sounds like it will be beautiful. She is lucky to have you help design it.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1461270508|4022167 said:
Hi all,
Computer is fixed!!

I am super happy!! Have the best man in my life. We have been together for over 18 months. No plans to remarry but ya never know.
I am working on my daughter's engagement ring. Can't give too many details. But it's an oval from his grandmother and I found the perfect half moons to pair with the oval.

My dad died in October and have been busy overseeing my Mom.

But not taking the caregiver roll that I did with my Nanny.

Just enjoying life and living in the moment.

And thanks to all that replied, old and new

Debs, Isaku, Ellen and Decemberfire, that was so nice!!! :wavey:

xoxo,
Lisa

You know that I am thrilled with each and every one of your triumphs, both big and small. There's no one that deserves it more dear friend. You've been through quite enough for anyone for one life! Now we're ALL going watch with big smiles as your daughter gets engaged, and soon after, you get to relish each little detail of helping to plan the parties and finally, her wedding. Blessings on your continued "new" journey through this life!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You all have been so kind in welcoming me back....

The true spirit of PS is a alive and well...

Love to all, and will be keeping an eye on those that stir the pot!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lisa! :wavey: How exciting that your daughter will be getting engaged soon! That is awesome you are helping with the ring, and you will have so much fun helping her with the wedding, too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results