shape
carat
color
clarity

Wanted Tiffany. Got Swatch instead...

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi friends, if you saw my last thread on the Tiffany east-west watch you will laugh when you see this. I didn't even know I was in a watch-buying mood.

Makes me think of my first Swatch ever.

_35039.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, the power of suggestion!

I think my first swatch was about that size... it was sort or a cinnabar color red strap and face with white lettering... a very early model. I gave it to a local Swatch collector not too long ago.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
That's awesome! This was my first Swatch

_626.jpeg

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
And then you could add Swatch Guards

__kgrhqiokjye2kbr1t72bnvev_ol2q__1_3.jpg

m67crdpauciy6csacvthkmw.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom, love it on you! Playful, whimsical and just fun. :appl: Great color combo.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
LLJsmom|1445911373|3942415 said:
Hi friends, if you saw my last thread on the Tiffany east-west watch you will laugh when you see this. I didn't even know I was in a watch-buying mood.

Makes me think of my first Swatch ever.

It looks nice on you! Fun watch! :appl:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cute watch LLJs mom. God I love your ring!!! Nothing like a fun watch to brighten your day.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for getting the joke and appreciating the mix of high and low. Having fun with this happy watch! :). I accessorized it with my tennis bracelet. :lol:

I'm feeling pretty retro these days too. Love the pics and the Swatch guards. OMG. I do remember those.

_628.jpeg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom, The picture of your tennis bracelet and watch is soooo cute. As I always tell my husband "Gorgeous diamonds go with everything!!!". I wish I was going to see this combo in person this weekend.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1445975341|3942703 said:
LLJsmom, The picture of your tennis bracelet and watch is soooo cute. As I always tell my husband "Gorgeous diamonds go with everything!!!". I wish I was going to see this combo in person this weekend.

Callie, I sooooo wish I could show you in person. :pray: We need to plan something in NYC...

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1445979117|3942734 said:
Calliecake|1445975341|3942703 said:

Callie, I sooooo wish I could show you in person. :pray: We need to plan something in NYC...

We really do. Also how difficult would a day trip to San Diego be for you?

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
LLJsmom|1445966490|3942621 said:
Thanks everyone for getting the joke and appreciating the mix of high and low. Having fun with this happy watch! :). I accessorized it with my tennis bracelet. :lol:

I'm feeling pretty retro these days too. Love the pics and the Swatch guards. OMG. I do remember those.

Love it! I never thought I would appreciate a fun watch like that, but I actually kind of like the mix with your jewelry:)

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmon!
Your new watch is awesome!! I love the colors and it looks amazing mixed with your dazzling ring and bracelet.
I think Swatches are terrific but I find them to be SO LOUD!!
I swear I can hear the ticking from across the room.. does anyone else find that?
It's great though.. enjoy! :appl: :appl: :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1445996466|3942820 said:
LLJsmon!
Your new watch is awesome!! I love the colors and it looks amazing mixed with your dazzling ring and bracelet.
I think Swatches are terrific but I find them to be SO LOUD!!
I swear I can hear the ticking from across the room.. does anyone else find that?
It's great though.. enjoy! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Rubies, it is hilarious that you mention that. I was in bed with my 10 year daughter and she grabs me and says, "What is that?!" The room is completely silent and you can hear my watch ticking. She goes, "mom, that is so annoying." Lol!! I got ejected and was allowed back only after I left the watch in the other room.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haahaa! They need to sell a soundproof storage box with each watch. :lol:
Great look!! Enjoy it!! :wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it's adorable, I love it! Very cute and fun, I like the light-hearted feel to it and it looks quite nice with your beautiful bling! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results