shape
carat
color
clarity

Wanted: Tiffany Dragonfly Brooch, size LARGE

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Hello Lovely PSers

I need your eagle eyes to be on the lookout for me for a pre-loved Tiffany Dragonfly Brooch. It must be the LARGE size. I have loved this brooch for years but I just can't pay the new price for it new. So if you happen to come across one pre-loved, please post and alert me!

There are three sizes -- small, medium and large. Both the small and the large ones, the tail curves to the left. (The medium size it curves to the right.)

There are several medium-sized ones currently available, but I am only interested in the LARGE.

Below are some example images of what the brooch looks like. Some have diamond wings, some have blue sapphire wings. Either are fine with me! The ctw and the placement of the hallmark varies slightly from decade to decade (they've been produced since the early 1990's). I'm including a description below but it is only an approximation (the one you may come across could be slightly different.)

Thanks in advance, and happy bling-ing!

Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 11.21.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 11.21.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 11.19.56 AM.png

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Old post...but I was wondering Miss RWS, is your friend lonely? Here is a solution..

cheers--Sharon

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
HI:

Old post...but I was wondering Miss RWS, is your friend lonely? Here is a solution..

cheers--Sharon

Thanks Ms Sharon for thinking of me! I do enjoy wearing my dragonfly brooch so much that I bought him a friend awhile back (a medium-sized one with corundum wings). But my pocketbook is empty at the moment I'm afraid, so I can't add to the dragonfly party.

On a different topic, do you have any Loupe Troop listings up at the moment? I'm wondering if there is a way I can ping you offline about something. ;)2

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Ms Sharon for thinking of me! I do enjoy wearing my dragonfly brooch so much that I bought him a friend awhile back (a medium-sized one with corundum wings). But my pocketbook is empty at the moment I'm afraid, so I can't add to the dragonfly party.

On a different topic, do you have any Loupe Troop listings up at the moment? I'm wondering if there is a way I can ping you offline about something. ;)2

No I don't. But maybe admin can assist?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can see why you want the large size, everything is better large:

Coffee
Houses
Diamonds
Men

:D

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No I don't. But maybe admin can assist?

As far as I am aware, PS admin will not assist in passing on messages to other PSers - I asked that before and they said no - too difficult/busy to manage, etc, etc..

However, that might have changed.

DK :))

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As far as I am aware, PS admin will not assist in passing on messages to other PSers - I asked that before and they said no - too difficult/busy to manage, etc, etc..

However, that might have changed.

DK :))

Thank you for this info.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results