shape
carat
color
clarity

Wanted: Jim Hjelm 8800

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

star2betheatre

Rough_Rock
Hello All!
I am looking for the Jim Hjelm (style 8800) wedding dress at a more reasonable price. I tried it on and love it, but the place I went wants $4,000 for it (+alterations). Does anyone know where I can find it less expensive? I read on here, someone paid only $2,700! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
Have you checked online second hand boutiques?
some of my favorite are:
oncewed.com
preownedweddingdresses.com

well, there are many, you can google pre-owned wedding dresses

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
here''s one

here

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 1:31:33 PM
Author: sugarjo
Have you checked online second hand boutiques?

some of my favorite are:

oncewed.com

preownedweddingdresses.com

well, there are many, you can google pre-owned wedding dresses

Yup, I would keep trying those two websites, as they add dresses frequently. The link that was posted by
sugarjo indicates that the dress has been sold; maybe you got it!

I''d also trying contacting Pearls Place. (i think its pearlsplace.com) Ask them to quote that dress (if they carry it). Their prices are usually much less expensive than smaller boutiques.

Best of luck finding the gown of your dreams!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 2:14:18 PM
Author: BeachRunner
I''d also trying contacting Pearls Place. (i think its pearlsplace.com) Ask them to quote that dress (if they carry it). Their prices are usually much less expensive than smaller boutiques.

Best of luck finding the gown of your dreams!

I second calling Pearl''s Place. I got my $1800-$1900 Marisa for under $1200 there. Basil also saved a bundle on her Jim Hjelm dress. They do carry Jim Hjelm, just not all of them. Doesn''t hurt to call and ask though!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results