shape
carat
color
clarity

Want to trim your photography costs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
My FMIL made a photo book from our vacation this summer at Blurb and it turned out great! For anyone looking to save some money, I totally recommend them for your wedding album.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Thanks katamari! At this point saving money = good!
I have heard about Blurb, from a photographer actually and I think that we may give it a shot.
Is that what you are going to do as well?

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 1:26:36 AM
Author: Sparkalicious
Thanks katamari! At this point saving money = good!

I have heard about Blurb, from a photographer actually and I think that we may give it a shot.

Is that what you are going to do as well?

Yes! We totally are now. FMIL largely did this for us to test it out and I was floored with the results (in a good way). It allows us to save almost $800, because our photog''s fee for albums is crazy! Plus, in the instance that they turn out poorly, we could always go back through the photographer without much loss.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a great idea! You''ll definitely need to post your album when it''s done!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Ok I just spend the past three hours playing with this thing... and I LOVE it. I made a book of my trip to NY with my mom. YAY

booswim542

Shiny_Rock
I just made a book for my mom on Blurb with photos of her beloved dogs! After we all moved out of the house, she bought 3 dogs that she absolutely adores (3 kids moving out = 3 dogs moving in apparently). I am planning to give it to her for Mother's Day!

The software is great, and they have a ton of layouts for each page. I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results