shape
carat
color
clarity

Wanna help me find an apartment?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
looking for 2 bdrm apts in Alexandria, VA

Must be pet friendly.

prefer 1100-1400/mo, but I live in NC and our rent is really cheap, so I have no idea where that will get us.
12.gif
I didn''t ask FI for a price range yet, so I''m just going with this one.

We''re going to look at places this weekend, so anyone what wants to chip in some help is greatly appreciated.
35.gif

Thanks all!

- Trill

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
VA GTG is all I have to say!
3.gif

I''m not in Alexandria but I do know it''s quite pricey...my older sister used to live in Northern VA and her very small one bedroom apartment was almost $2k a month. It was very centrally located though, so that probably had a lot to do with it. Good luck on the hunt and hopefully someone with more helpful information will chime in!
3.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t live anywhere near there, but Craigslist is usually a good source for stuff like that

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t lived in DC in nearly a decade, and there''s been so much construction in the intervening years that I''m afraid I can''t be much help on the housing front other than to say that Alexandria is/was one of my favorite areas and quite charmingly walkable. Beyond that, however, if you wish I can look up this *amazing* vet that I had for my pup who was based out of the AAVP-approved practice that just happened to be in Alexandria-- just say the word.
1.gif

BTW, congratulations on all the exciting developments in your life recently!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you set on Alexandria or would you consider other areas?

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Trill- do you want to be near a metro station? Walking distance or driving?

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results