shape
carat
color
clarity

waiting!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
is sooo hard!! We are having a ring made by Mark at ERD. I helped pick out the emerald cut which will be going in a halo with 2 traps on the side. We modeled the setting after a JB Star setting I fell in love with, that was going to be around 30k from michael c fina! way out of our budget!!

So our meeting with Mark was Sept 24, got the CAD images October 9 and approved them that day or the day after. My mother is coming to visit for Thanksgiving and my boyfriend is taking her out to breakfast to ask for her permission :)...Then, we are going to visit his family the first weekend in December, and he will be telling his father about our plans. I go to my parents house for Christmas the Monday of Christmas week (he is proposing prior to my trip so that I can do some planning), so he has 2 weekends in which to propose. The waiting is KILLING me. I am lurking on this board daily in hopes of new pictures of emerald cuts or rings from ERD.

HOW DO I PASS THE TIME?? I cannot keep staring at my CAD images...its driving me crazy!!!

AprilD

Shiny_Rock
Just think... its almost here!!!!!

I LOVE JB Star... the ring that Ive picked out is modeled after one of those rings as well :)

Youve got the timeline (for the most part) so yes, it will be hard, but you can do it!!!!

bee

Rough_Rock
I completely understand. I''m currently waiting on a Mark Morrell Torchiere and it''s killing me. But it''ll all be worth it in the end.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
MMMM... you should probably post those CAD images for us
2.gif

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/6/2008 3:30:10 PM
Author: PilsnPinkysMom
MMMM... you should probably post those CAD images for us
2.gif

ditto that!! Why are you holding out on us?!?!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
I guess I could manage that ;-)!! Hopefully this works!! I have 2 pictures...this is the second one. It will have milgrain and will hopefully look less metaly and spaceshippy when finished!

renderings 2.jpg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
here is another view!

renderings1.jpg

i_heart_cushions

Shiny_Rock
that is going to look lovely!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
How exciting!!!
36.gif
3.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
For a second I thought that was what it was going to look like
6.gif
I was thinking she must be a HUGE Star Wars fan...lol

I bet it will be gorgeous and on your finger in no time!!! Just a couple more weeks!!!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
ugh haha i know!!! when i first saw the images, they took my breath away....but not in the good kind of way!! then i had to reason...ok, milgrain, hopefully, will soften the look! Fingers Crossed that this comes out as a pretty ring and not something that looks like star wars memorabelia lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results