shape
carat
color
clarity

Waiting for proposal...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone out there waited for several months for a proposal/to propose after seeing the ring? I got mine in on friday and it is KILLING ME!!! Basically I just want to know if it gets any better? Was the worst waiting immediately after you saw it, but then you kinda forget about it and it gets better?...I locked it away in the safety deposit box and don''t plan on looking again til I propose in March, but I''m dieing here. Any advice? Maybe I should stay away from PS!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I just felt I needed to be the first to say.... I told you so!!! Hehe... good luck! I don''t know if it gets better, but I highly doubt it. It''s kind of like graduating college, you know it''s only a few months away, but every day closer is still agony because you aren''t there yet.

*M*

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
Oh yea and I got that nagging at me too (done with graduate school in May)... thanks for reminding me. Its like I''m waiting for my life to start!! UGHHH

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Your welcome, I graduate in May too... PS is my secret hiding place from the several papers I have due next week!

*M*

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I picked out my entire engagement ring...and then fi waited *months* (4 months!!) to propose. It was absolute torture waiting that long, but fi wanted to make sure the time felt right for him...ug guys LOL!! It was all worth it though and we are happily engaged.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results