shape
carat
color
clarity

Waiting for my ring!

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so anxious waiting for my ring from BGD. They sent me the CADs earlier this week...since I picked one of their catalog halo settings there weren't any surprises on the images, but it does make me MORE excited about the finished product!

Our 7th dating anniversary is on the 27th. Really hoping my ring is here in time for an anniversary proposal...if that's when BF wants to give me the ring...I'm a huge control freak, but at least I'm leaving THAT part up to him! :naughty:

Too bad my nails are a mess for handshots. I finally gave in and thought I'd try acrylic nails. Well, I didn't like them and have ripped most of them off and have an appointment to have them removed the right way tomorrow. My poor nails are terrible. :errrr:

I'm bored tonight since BF had to cover a night shift. So I just thought I'd share with my *ladies*.

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Oh I hope it's ready for your anniversary too but regardless you know you should be getting it soon:)))). So exciting and may I suggest silk wraps for your nails? My real nails always break and I did not like how acrylics look on my hands so I tried that and loved it!!!!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Dust for an anniversary proposal!

I remember it feeling like a loooooooong time after we ordered my ring and it felt like it would never get here! If your ring isn't there in time for the anniversary, then maybe a 4th of July proposal? I always thought that could be really cool.

suchende

Brilliant_Rock
I also got and tore off fake nails recently (gel tips). My nails were nasty and uneven so I got "no chip manicure" which filled in the sanded off parts and also has been wearing really well. Highly recommend!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
so exciting! I hope it happens soon :)

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Update: got my nails done today...so now I'm REALLY READY! :bigsmile:

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
You got the nails now get the ring :).

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Chloe! I'm just so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures of your ring and hear your proposal story! I hope it is simply fabulous!!

*********DUST***********

terrosa

Rough_Rock
oh,I am excited for you,and I also wait my ring for 6th anniversary

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Sending **dust** your way as well! :appl:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
***DUST****

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results