shape
carat
color
clarity

w-band help - calling photoshop-ers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

It''s been a while - I''ve been CRAZY busy! I''ve been thinking long and hard about my w-band, though, and {of course} came to you all for help! Who better to ask than the experts!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the band in my avatar, but I just can''t picture it with my ring (I''m a very visual person). I''ve seen all the Kate Beckinsdale pics, and the other PSers who have similar sets, but my e-ring is a bit different - it''s a double pave. Can anyone help me by photoshopping these two together?

Here''s my e-ring...

IMG_4756wb.JPG

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Maybe this one is better...

my ring glitterazzi.JPG

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Ewww! Fuzzz! Gross! Sorry... anyway - and here is the pic I have of the w-band I''m wanting....

I''m thinking about the same width as my ring (about 3 mm)... so probably a bit thinner than this one - but a visual would be nice!

TIO everyone!

ss ec oec w-band.jpg

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
BTW: I went in to a custom jeweler the other day and asked him about making this... he kept saying "no, what you want is this...." which was exactly what I DO NOT want. So I told him that, and his reply was "this is MY piece, it''s MY ring, and I''ll make it the way I see best!"

OMG! I really thought it was going to be MY wedding band! Unless it''s a freebie on the house - I thought I got to design the piece I wanted! What an @ss! As I left he added "if you want any quality at all you''ll bring your business to me - no one else can custom design and make jewelry in the midwest. If they say they can, they''re lying."

Needless to say - he will not be MY custom jeweler!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe the jeweler said that to you, LOL - im sorry i can''t help with photoshopping but I at least wanted to comment on that.
Well, it may be his piece, but YOU are wearing it and you get to pick whatever band you like.

I would definitly NOT go back to him.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 11:55:07 PM
Author: glitterazzi
BTW: I went in to a custom jeweler the other day and asked him about making this... he kept saying ''no, what you want is this....'' which was exactly what I DO NOT want. So I told him that, and his reply was ''this is MY piece, it''s MY ring, and I''ll make it the way I see best!''

OMG! I really thought it was going to be MY wedding band! Unless it''s a freebie on the house - I thought I got to design the piece I wanted! What an @ss! As I left he added ''if you want any quality at all you''ll bring your business to me - no one else can custom design and make jewelry in the midwest. If they say they can, they''re lying.''

Needless to say - he will not be MY custom jeweler!

23.gif
Wow...
23.gif
38.gif

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
This is a quick photoshop job, hopefully it helps.

wanderingcombo.jpg

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 12:55:00 PM
Author: tropiqalkiwi
This is a quick photoshop job, hopefully it helps.
ohhhhhhhhh i like them together! what do you think glitterazzi?

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
Wow! Thanks Kiwi! I think I can have some serious bargaining power with this! FI is gonna love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results