Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

w-band help - calling photoshop-ers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

It''s been a while - I''ve been CRAZY busy! I''ve been thinking long and hard about my w-band, though, and {of course} came to you all for help! Who better to ask than the experts!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the band in my avatar, but I just can''t picture it with my ring (I''m a very visual person). I''ve seen all the Kate Beckinsdale pics, and the other PSers who have similar sets, but my e-ring is a bit different - it''s a double pave. Can anyone help me by photoshopping these two together?

Here''s my e-ring...

IMG_4756wb.JPG

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Maybe this one is better...

my ring glitterazzi.JPG

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Ewww! Fuzzz! Gross! Sorry... anyway - and here is the pic I have of the w-band I''m wanting....

I''m thinking about the same width as my ring (about 3 mm)... so probably a bit thinner than this one - but a visual would be nice!

TIO everyone!

ss ec oec w-band.jpg

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
BTW: I went in to a custom jeweler the other day and asked him about making this... he kept saying "no, what you want is this...." which was exactly what I DO NOT want. So I told him that, and his reply was "this is MY piece, it''s MY ring, and I''ll make it the way I see best!"

OMG! I really thought it was going to be MY wedding band! Unless it''s a freebie on the house - I thought I got to design the piece I wanted! What an @ss! As I left he added "if you want any quality at all you''ll bring your business to me - no one else can custom design and make jewelry in the midwest. If they say they can, they''re lying."

Needless to say - he will not be MY custom jeweler!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe the jeweler said that to you, LOL - im sorry i can''t help with photoshopping but I at least wanted to comment on that.
Well, it may be his piece, but YOU are wearing it and you get to pick whatever band you like.

I would definitly NOT go back to him.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 11:55:07 PM
Author: glitterazzi
BTW: I went in to a custom jeweler the other day and asked him about making this... he kept saying ''no, what you want is this....'' which was exactly what I DO NOT want. So I told him that, and his reply was ''this is MY piece, it''s MY ring, and I''ll make it the way I see best!''

OMG! I really thought it was going to be MY wedding band! Unless it''s a freebie on the house - I thought I got to design the piece I wanted! What an @ss! As I left he added ''if you want any quality at all you''ll bring your business to me - no one else can custom design and make jewelry in the midwest. If they say they can, they''re lying.''

Needless to say - he will not be MY custom jeweler!

Wow...

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 12:55:00 PM
Author: tropiqalkiwi
This is a quick photoshop job, hopefully it helps.
ohhhhhhhhh i like them together! what do you think glitterazzi?

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Thanks Kiwi! I think I can have some serious bargaining power with this! FI is gonna love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.