shape
carat
color
clarity

Voter Fraud

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to get this straight... If Trump wins the election, then it’s legitimate. If he loses the election, it’s Illegitimate . Do I have this right? Isn’t this a one way or another type of thing? Either the election is full of fraud or it is not. You can’t have it both ways.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
I want to get this straight... If Trump wins the election, then it’s legitimate. If he loses the election, it’s Illegitimate . Do I have this right? Isn’t this a one way or another type of thing? Either the election is full of fraud or it is not. You can’t have it both ways.

You have it right.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The dems will be screaming the same thing if Biden loses but if he wins will be it was all good!

I’m not referring to “the dems.” I’m referring to Trump and his claims that this election will be the most fraudulent election in history.

Did Biden claim this as well?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
So it's suddenly ok for every Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV™ to vote in Florida's Safe and Secure™, Tried and True™ vote by mail election system? But us folks from other states can't?

Well of course! Trump will be voting by mail (and his home in now FL), and there are a lot of old people there, many who likely vote by mail...

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't personally for myself in person like mail voting
id be worried the post office would loose it
i have to personally drop mine into a ballot box myself
ahead of time
I always vote early in case i break my leg or something
it would worry me greatly that my vote wasnt counted
I love voting
i could not wait to turn 18 so i could vote
i usually also always take election day off work
its on a Saturday in NZ
I prefer to be at home with just my household (incase we loose) when the results start coming in

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
His first sentence today when asked about Florida voting by mail was ‘Florida has a great Republican governor’. Speaks volumes doesn’t it? He supports those that support him. He is behind in the polls there so he might be more successful if many people vote - perhaps many more will vote by mail than if they had to get out and go to the polls. Very self serving.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The last map I saw showed Florida as light blue. What happens if he doesn’t win that state? Will they be fraudulent too or did he fix their voting system?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dems had a right to screaming after Clinton won the vote by over 2.5 million votes, so if that happens again you can be sure there will be screaming, otherwise the dems will be screaming with relief.

The dems will be screaming the same thing if Biden loses but if he wins will be it was all good!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both sides will be screaming fraud no matter what. Oh how I dread November.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both sides will be screaming fraud no matter what. Oh how I dread November.

I don't dread November as much as I dread after November if you kwim. Hoping for some kind of normalcy and peace and good will towards all. Enough with the fighting and constant stress of this administration.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
I don't personally for myself in person like mail voting
id be worried the post office would loose it
i have to personally drop mine into a ballot box myself
ahead of time
I always vote early in case i break my leg or something
it would worry me greatly that my vote wasnt counted
I love voting
i could not wait to turn 18 so i could vote
i usually also always take election day off work
its on a Saturday in NZ
I prefer to be at home with just my household (incase we loose) when the results start coming in

We've had it here for quite a while. You can vote in person, mail your ballot back, or drop your ballot in one of the numerous drop boxes around town, which is what we do.The county sends you a notice that your ballot has been received back by them, if you sign up to be notified.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If the vote counts are close enough the losing side will always ask for a recount. That is normal.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results