shape
carat
color
clarity

Vivo???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

j_james

Rough_Rock
Has anyone every been to the the Chicago Restaurant VIVO. They have a private room that is elevated from the rest of the restaurant and I was wondering how good of a spot this would be to pop the question?

Thanks
James

Googleman

Rough_Rock
Vivo was one of the first restaurants on Randolph Street restaurant row. Great food. Great atmosphere. I would say an excellent choice.

As far as the private room you are asking about, I think it is a table that is in an old elevator shaft or something like that (I haven't actually seen it although I have been to Vivo). For some reason in my head, I think that it is a table for larger parties though (like
4.gif
. I could totally be wrong but this sticks out in my head. I know that stars like Madonna have dined at this table when they have been in town. Call the restaurant and get some info. I am guessing you would have to book a bit ahead to reserve it unless you were considering a week night or something like that.

Good luck!

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I've never even heard of that place and I have lived here all my life, I'll have to check it out on Metromix. Googleman, are you native to Chi-town? Most people who know about the hip places aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results