shape
carat
color
clarity

Visible Difference in Size Between these 2 RBs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone...quick question.

I am looking at two ideal cut RBs and am wondering about the size difference and whether it will be visible.

Stone #1 is 7.70x7.27x4.71

Stone #2 is 7.94x8.00.4.84

What do you think? Is that a noticible size difference?

Thanks for helping!
Sunshine

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
7.70x7.27x4.71 <-- if thats not a typo that stone isnt ideal cut, its eye visible out of round.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
also who says they are ideal? need more info....

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/6/2006 4:27:33 AM
Author: strmrdr
also who says they are ideal? need more info....
Shoot..sorry. Yes, that was a typo

7.70x7.72 OOPS

One is AGS and one is GIA.

Either way...I''m just wondering if you would notice the difference in actual spread...

What do you think?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
no, you won''t notice a difference.
2.gif

big is big
4.gif

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the reply! There is technically .18 of a carat difference between the two stones, and approximately 1850 dollars difference.

I will still have both brought in to be compared I think...but I was just wondering about the visible size difference (if any).

Thanks again!

DBM

Shiny_Rock
it''s noticeable in comparison with one another side by side. if you showed me one though and asked me to eyeball the weight i could easily be off the difference in weight between these 2) ( i assume they''re different weights and not just one being cut spreadier than the other..)

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I think you will notice a difference in size between these two stones. Should be quite pronounced side by side. You wouldn''t think so, but those extra fractions of a mm can make quite a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results