shape
carat
color
clarity

vintage diamond watch

ShokatAa

Rough_Rock
hello. Could anybody please help me? the watch has 55 small diamonds, does anybody know how much it's worth?

DSC_0005.JPG

ShokatAa

Rough_Rock
I'm not interested in selling it, i just don't know much about diamonds. My grandmother gave it to me and i really would like to know more about it. I was thinking about taking it to a place where they could clean it and maybe make it work..

DSC_0028.JPG

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
It's really pretty! It could just be that it really needs cleaning but I was thinking that looks like it could be marcasite instead of diamonds. Have you had them checked? I think DF always recommends a place called United Watch Service in san francisco for repairs, hopefully he'll chime in.

ShokatAa

Rough_Rock
My aunt gave it to me and it has been passed on from mother to daughter and she has no children so she gave the watch to me. I haven't checked if they are diamonds but that's what she told me. The watch hasn't been worn since her grandmother was young. I will take it somewhere to clean it. Any other advice/opinions are very appreciated. Thank you for the reply kelpie.

stci

Ideal_Rock
OMG! Really gorgeous! Congrats for this new old baby!

ShokatAa

Rough_Rock
Thank you :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results