shape
carat
color
clarity

Vintage chains

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
I’m diving off into beginning a small collection of versatile vintage gold link necklaces and bracelets.

I’d like opinions on mixing metal colors. I’m admiring this for my first piece, it’s 9kt rose gold, 63 grams so should be a nice hefty piece.

Thoughts, would you mix this with other shades of gold?

14B772F9-A8EF-43B1-B75E-1284F150FA8C.jpeg E7BB4DAF-FDF4-4DB9-93A1-DAEFEA6157CF.jpeg

This is AMAZING!!! Did you get it? Can we see pics? What did you use as search terms? xx

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Are you able to share the seller? Looking for antique rose gold !

@Mondayschild - try Lillicoco. They have the widest selection of chains I’ve found in an easily accessible seller, in various karats and styles, and are very helpful. They’re UK based so may be more expensive than US vendors though, but offer free shipping.

Last edited:

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
@Mondayschild - try Lillicoco. They have the widest selection of chains I’ve found in an easily accessible seller, in various karats and styles, and are very helpful. They’re UK based so may be more expensive than US vendors though, but offer free shipping.

Thanks @lissyflo ! Looking for one that has a loop/clasp so I can add the new coral pendant I got

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results