shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Victorian five-stone ring with regency-cut diamonds

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
I bought this Victorian five-stone ring from a UK-based seller because it reminded me so much of my Peruzzi engagement ring! I find myself no longer wearing other rings now that I'm married so this ring isn't getting a lot of wear.

The diamonds are bright-white and incredibly charming; super chunky in profile with tons of character in the faceting.

See screenshot for details from the original seller. I had the bezel expertly re-tipped and milgrained by my jeweller (in platinum) for looks and stability.

$595 USD + shipping; item is located in Toronto, Canada

LT: https://loupetroop.com/listings/rings/victorian-five-stone-ring-with-regency-cut-diamonds

My pics:
1701880858913.jpeg
1701880866287.jpeg

Details from original seller (prior to re-tipping)
1701880845735.jpeg

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
Pics from original seller (prior to re-tipping)

IMG_0610.PNG

IMG_0612.PNG

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My gosh, I love this :kiss2: the crowns on the diamonds are stuff of antique ring dreams.

Dust for a quick sale!

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
It’s beautiful! What size is the index finger you have it on? I have large hands and I would worry that it might be too dainty on me, but I am looking for rings for that finger.

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
It’s beautiful! What size is the index finger you have it on? I have large hands and I would worry that it might be too dainty on me, but I am looking for rings for that finger.

My index is around a size 5.75-6 @Piper70 :)

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
Reduced to $500 USD

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! My size exactly as well. Contacting you.

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
Hi @jaysonsmom - haven’t seen your message yet. Just wanted to check in bc sometimes LT acts up!

I’m heading out of town for two weeks but can ship before I go if you catch me by Friday!

Calla-lilies

Shiny_Rock
Hi there. I just emailed you as well (second in line). Thanks!

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
Hi @jaysonsmom - I have this piece on hold for you until 9am EST tomorrow. If I don’t hear from you then it’s over to @Calla-lilies for dibs!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
@klrrrr , I’m so sorry busy week at work and just saw this. I’m going to have to pass on this beauty, unexpected car expenses came up. @Calla-lilies, hope you get this beautiful ring.

Calla-lilies

Shiny_Rock
@klrrrr , I’m so sorry busy week at work and just saw this. I’m going to have to pass on this beauty, unexpected car expenses came up. @Calla-lilies, hope you get this beautiful ring

Sorry to hear about the car trouble : (

Thanks for your message.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@klrrrr Heading off-piste here, but I can’t find a thread on your finished engagement ring? And I NEED to see it!!!!

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
Good luck with your car @jaysonsmom! Thanks for getting back to me.

@Ally T - omg, I'm so late to getting the thread up I'm not even sure it's worth it. but if you insist I can get something online when I'm back from my vacay!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck with your car @jaysonsmom! Thanks for getting back to me.

@Ally T - omg, I'm so late to getting the thread up I'm not even sure it's worth it. but if you insist I can get something online when I'm back from my vacay!

Yes PLEEAASE!!!

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
Still looking for a good home for this beauty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results