shape
carat
color
clarity

Victoria Needs Your Dust Urgently

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Dont know if many of you have seen this in hangout, but please pricescopers send some dust to Victorians in Australia. The worst bushfires in our history have already killed 108, with many more missing, and whole towns have been razed to the ground
39.gif

Im so lucky my family is safe at the moment, but so many others have lost loved ones and their homes, i know this is majorly off-topic but LIW dust is surely the best?

So please send famous pricescope dust that the temperature falls, the wind blows the fire back on itself and that no-one else perishes
39.gif

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
*dustttt*

Hopefully everything will be ok. I know how you feel.. I was evacuated this past November due to fires in the Yorba Linda, CA area.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust going to Victoria!

It *is* a horrible fire.

I will pray for you all.

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock

*dust* *dust* *dust*

Lots of dust! And, lots of prayers
7.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Lots and lots of dust! I used to live near there, and it breaks my heart to hear about this. I''m so glad your family is safe!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/8/2009 11:06:00 PM
Author: nail_polish

*dust* *dust* *dust*

Lots of dust! And, lots of prayers
7.gif

Same here. The lives lost keeps rising, and I can''t imagine how many family pets, livestock and wildlife has also perished. Horrible!
8.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
***DUST***

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Blackpaw - thank you for bringing this up. We are all thinking of them and hope for only the best. Fires are terribly devastating.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of dust. It''s awful what''s happening over there.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for posting this! I am a bit late, but I just read on article in the news about it. How did I miss this? ugh..

So glad to hear your family is ok. I will send tons of putting out the fire dust that way! So, sorry to hear of this. My prayers are with all of the families hurt by this. So tragic.

****DUST*****

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results