shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera and Canera

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
When I googled Victor Canera another website called Canera Fine Jewelry also came up-is there any relation between the two?

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Canera.com looks to be a manufactured line that's available through other dealers.

VictorCanera.com looks like a custom operation making things one at a time and to the customers specs although I suspect they are probably a dealer for the items in the canera.com site if you find something you like.

They share the same address so it seems likely that they're related.

Victor is a regular here on the forum and I suspect we'll hear from him before too long on the topic.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thank you - yes, hopefully Victor will see this and respond. I thought it was more than a coincidence that they both had the same name. So maybe the difference is the Canera line is not handmade and the Victor Canera line is all handmade custom?

Victor Canera

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi Pinkjewel, DenverAppraiser

Got an e-mail from somebody tipping me off about this question.
Canera was my original brand and the one in which I presented my work through our retail partners. We've been transitioning to Victor Canera for the past 8 months.
Both lines are hand forged.

All the best,

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thank you so much for your reply!!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
I'm pretty sure Victor has some of the same rings pictured on both sites in fact. (The gorgeous 4 carat center stone, three stone setting for example!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results