shape
carat
color
clarity

Very endearing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gale

Shiny_Rock
Last week I picked a wax up for my FI''s wedding ring for him to try on. It''s a simple mock up of the overall ring, and not the final wax. My benchman and I wanted to see if the really wide band that P wants for his ring was actually wearable. The wax is simply 9mm wide with a bit of etching on it for dimension to show where the gold will be and where the platinum will be. My sweetie has been wearing this thing ever since I brought it home. He takes it off when he''s actually working, showering, in bed and stuff like that. He has otherwise been seen around town wearing a purple wax ring - every opportunity he thinks he will not DAMAGE the thing!

rae

Rough_Rock
lol - that's very cute...!

Any chance of a photo?
9.gif

(Thought I should ask - we ALWAYS ask for handshots here....!! hehehe)

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
oh my god- too cute! Sounds like he can''t wait!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
That is just the cutest thing!!! It''s so nice when the FIs get excited about something wedding-related and the ring is a good thing for him to get used to!

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
LOL! That''s too sweet!

Gale

Shiny_Rock
Well, it sure has charmed me a lot! I think he is even more excited about our upcoming wedding than I am.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results